Five dead and many more injured after and SUV runs over people at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
Ah, I see. I thought that was just a general term for that kind of thing.
Afrofuturism is a aesthetic that can encompass mostly art, music and literature it is akin to steampunk.

It has never ever ever ever ever been associated with a bunch a dumbasses who think they are the true "jews". If the word afro being in the word makes it general that is a wide net catching things you don't really want.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Afrofuturism is a aesthetic that can encompass mostly art, music and literature it is akin to steampunk.

It has never ever ever ever ever been associated with a bunch a dumbasses who think they are the true "jews". If the word afro being in the word makes it general that is a wide net catching things you don't really want.
Oh no, I didn't think it was associated with the "black jew" thing. I thought it was the combining of futuristic aesthetics and technology with what people perceive as "traditionally" African like they did in the Black Panther movie.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
Oh no, I didn't think it was associated with the "black jew" thing. I thought it was the combining of futuristic aesthetics and technology with what people perceive as "traditionally" African like they did in the Black Panther movie.

Ok just reading through the thread that was just how the conversation so a eyebrowed was raised. I love afrofuturism it is underrated aesthetic that I am really glad Black Panther put on the bigger stage.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Ok just reading through the thread that was just how the conversation so a eyebrowed was raised. I love afrofuturism it is underrated aesthetic that I am really glad Black Panther put on the bigger stage.
From what little I've seen of it, when done poorly is just looks ridiculous, but I remember there being some game that released somewhat recently with an afrofuturistic aesthetic that looked pretty cool with the designs, can't remember the name though. It seems like something that doesn't have a lot of middle ground in that respect, at least from what I've seen. I admittedly haven't been exposed to much of it.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
From what little I've seen of it, when done poorly is just looks ridiculous, but I remember there being some game that released somewhat recently with an afrofuturistic aesthetic that looked pretty cool with the designs, can't remember the name though. It seems like something that doesn't have a lot of middle ground in that respect, at least from what I've seen. I admittedly haven't been exposed to much of it.
I think Wakanda Shield and Spears approach to combat against Thanos looks pretty silly. The shields are cool but cant you give them a gun?

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Just another case of self defense. Sure he drove to a location. Sure he had no business at the parade. But he really did feel like the sweet old ladies and high school marching band were a threat to him, and really how can we blame a nice white guy?!
Jesus what's next? You gonna jump on the "It's Karma for Wisconsin free Kyle Rittenhouse" train like some other morons on social media too?

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Does anyone here know how the bail system in this country is supposed to make sense?
It doesn't and is in desperate need of reform, which will never happen because our criminal justice system is split into thousands of little fiefdoms

High media profile cases tend to get bigger bails, sometimes murderers go free, sometimes children accused of theft rot in solitary confinement for years until they kill themselves, sometimes rich rapists pay their bail and flee to non-extradition countries, and it's all at the discretion of individual elected or appointed judges with basically zero oversight who may or may not have a financial incentive to keep people jailed or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I don't where it was stated, but he said he was moving away from a knife fight. You don't run over 60+ people due to a knife fight. I am pretty sure if I am running away from an ICBM Nuclear strike I am running over one person at the very very worst.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I don't where it was stated, but he said he was moving away from a knife fight. You don't run over 60+ people due to a knife fight. I am pretty sure if I am running away from an ICBM Nuclear strike I am running over one person at the very very worst.
Even if you ran over more people, the nuke would melt the bodies so nobody would know.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Now to wait for Criticalgaming, Dwarvenhobble, TStorm and the other local redpills to blame this on BLM and Antifa.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Now to wait for Criticalgaming, Dwarvenhobble, TStorm and the other local redpills to blame this on BLM and Antifa.
Fine you want me to post sources and other stuff?

Here's his old youtube and rapper name

Based on the evidence so far he seems like a whacked out "Black Israelite" conspiracy theorist who hates white people because e believes himself to be one of the only true Jewish people.

So considering people immediately jumped on Kyle Rittenhouse as a white supremacist I'll just leave you with these bit from his facebook

Him haring white people working the field being whipped by a black guy

A version of what was deemed an anti-semitic meme

Pushing the idea of an eye for an eye

Him posting about praying and the George Floyd memorial

I'm sure people can draw their own conclusion an will get just as mad at me anyway.