GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
GonzoGamer said:
JimmyBassatti said:
GonzoGamer said:
JimmyBassatti said:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Politeness
I'm from NYC: we eat like animals and treat each other like dirt. Polite isn't in our vocabulary.
Ok, well then, any credibility you will EVER have has been lost because of this statement, and not only do you make my fellow Americans look fat, your fine with it, since it gives you more people to make fun of. I honestly don't know why I'm still trying to talk to an ignorant person such as yourself about this...
Since when did I have credibility, I'm a faceless forum reader/loudmouth. Credibility doesn't exactly come with this territory, for either of us.
Also.
I've been to Disneyworld (and I've seen pics of Gabe Newell), your fellow American's don't need help looking fat.
They do pretty good all by themselves.
How about you just drop all of this, since we can both tell your just making a fool of yourself. Sure, a fat person is fat, but what makes a skinny person any better? Last time I checked, there are a lot of skinny people that could get their ass kicked by an obese person.
Of course.
Of course it also depends on who the fat person is and who the skinny person is. I think it's pretty safe to say Ray Park could kick Gabe Newell's ass (this topic is getting weirder and weirder) while I'm sure Chris Sayoc can beat the crap out of all three Jonas bros at the same time.

Well you have given me something to think about tonight: other absurd but funny fat man vs skinny man matches.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
JimmyBassatti said:
GonzoGamer said:
JimmyBassatti said:
GonzoGamer said:
JimmyBassatti said:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Politeness
I'm from NYC: we eat like animals and treat each other like dirt. Polite isn't in our vocabulary.
Ok, well then, any credibility you will EVER have has been lost because of this statement, and not only do you make my fellow Americans look fat, your fine with it, since it gives you more people to make fun of. I honestly don't know why I'm still trying to talk to an ignorant person such as yourself about this...
Since when did I have credibility, I'm a faceless forum reader/loudmouth. Credibility doesn't exactly come with this territory, for either of us.
Also.
I've been to Disneyworld (and I've seen pics of Gabe Newell), your fellow American's don't need help looking fat.
They do pretty good all by themselves.
How about you just drop all of this, since we can both tell your just making a fool of yourself. Sure, a fat person is fat, but what makes a skinny person any better? Last time I checked, there are a lot of skinny people that could get their ass kicked by an obese person.
Because of course, how much you can 'kick someone's ass' is how to measure someone's worth in life.

*facepalm*

And last I checked, society made skinny people 'better'. The culture of beauty and the appearances that go along with that. I don't much care if Gabe Newell is fat or thin. He seems like a pretty decent guy and a funny bloke to be around whatever weight class he's in, but Thor almighty you guys are bringing some stupid arguments to the table.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Gabe Newell in Australia=MORE TIME TO WAIT FOR EPISODE 3

Lol Episode 3 better have a flashback cutscene because it's been so long I cannot remember every single detail of the plots

Missing it greatly :(

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Lord_Gremlin said:
Perhaps they'll offer this guy a job in Valve? If the mod is good...
It could be the Australian Branch! I just wish he'd stay longer... Actually, speaking of which, exactly how long is he staying for?

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Y'know, sometimes you just need to get out of the office for a while. Only, when you run Valve and someone puts together a fund to fly you halfway around the world to come see a homemade Mod, you don't have to settle for a trip to the shore.

Gabe's a crazy guy and I hope he never stops being that particular brand of crazy. Maybe Yahtzee can show him around the place this time.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
Kollega said:
I knew he'd gather more than enough,but still... wow.
I hope so. I was on a plane a while back and the guy next to me was so large a part of his side was laying in my lap. It was one of the grossest experiences of my life (he was really sweaty) the flight attendant was able to find me a seat somewhere else and I was really happy.

I have nothing against happy fat people (if you hate being fat you annoy me but if you are happy then by golly it is your choice :D), but I do think that if you take up two seats you should pay for it. It makes sense, if nothing else because that extra seat really does become unusable for other folks.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
anyone know what map this guy is making? it better be the map of the year for all the news its getting

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Pilot Bush said:
Gabe STFU and go make Half Life 2 Episode 3 and TF 3
You didn't hear? Valve have outsourced Episode 3 to 3D Realms! Yeah, they say we should have screenshots any day now! :)

lucky_sharm

Aug 27, 2009
Wow, this fat virgin basement lurking mother fucker gets to play the Left 4 Dead 2 beta rather than the people that actually support the sequel? Weak.

LordBag

Jan 10, 2008
I think this is cool (the article, not the constant obsessing over weight issues!), I wonder if they will bring the guy some Valve-type goodies? ;_;

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Kwil said:
sooperman said:
Psychosocial said:
Why couldn't the mod and all just be sent to Gabe so he could check it out that way? That would've been alot cheaper..

Unless it's a joke about the L4D2 boycotters, lol.
Or why not put the mod online and Gabe can download it? I don't PC game and I don't make/use mods so I wouldn't know, but can someone explain why Newell had to go to the mod?
OP was tl;dr? It's spelled out in there. When Valve flew a couple of the L4D2 boycotters to take a look at L4D2 and the ongoing work for L4D1, this guy jokingly wrote Gabe to complain that he wasn't flown to Valve to show off his mod. Gabe responded that was because he was boycotting the mod, and so if the guy wanted Gabe to see it, he'd have to fly Gabe and Erik down there like Valve did for the head boycotters.

Well.. guy in Australia set up to do exactly that, and got the money within a few days. It's all a tongue in cheek thing, made interesting more because of the way people were willing to chip in real money to make the joke play out.
I see that my sense of humor is out of tune, and I think I get what is going.
I read the OP, by the way. It's not spelled out, it written in riddles. The keyword here is "joke", which is something that I still have a problem with. My bad, eh wot?

OT:
Dorian Cornelius Jasper said:
lucky_sharm said:
You... don't actually know who Gabe Newell is, do you?
I do believe he is refering to one of the boycotters, because I should hope that Gabe supports his own game.