Food meant to be hot that you eat cold

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Cold pizza and cold fried chicken. Especially KFC fried chicken, I find the skin too mushy to eat it while hot but when its cold it tastes great to me.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Seems almost everyone loves cold pizza.

And yes, straight out of the fridge is better than just left lying around to get cold

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
Nearly everything, although they need to be cooked first, obviously. Pasta, pizza, coffee, burgers, mashed potatoes... I'm very sensitive to heat (I burn myself when making toasts), so I prefer to eat cold whenever possible. I've also gotten into the habit of cooking only once, so I make a lot of it and have the same thing for the whole day, which means 75% of my meals are cold.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Rice pudding is so much more edible to me when it's been in the fridge!!

Though it's still great hot.

JayRPG

Oct 25, 2012
Roast chicken

It's actually really common in Australia (probably everywhere else too) to be able to buy cold bbq chickens.

But I'm at the point where I'd much rather it be cold than hot and fresh, I have bought fresh BBQ chickens (and roasted my own) for the sole purpose of refrigerating them before I eat any of it.

The Ditz

Lord of the Never There
Dec 18, 2012
I eat most things cold; leftovers, canned goods, the occasional handful of still frozen fries. heating things takes too much effort, besides the cold food does my cold heart good ._.