Food that everyone dislikes that you like

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
Cups of tea - wait for it! - with 1/3rd of the mug being milk!

I will know my soulmate when I find him/her because we'll have the same taste in tea.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While my family are fine with Spam, however when I mention about eating spam to my mates, they get put off.
Also years ago my former mates hate those foam shrimp sweet (apparently they thought it would taste like real shrimps, those idiots) but I loved eating those!

ChildishLegacy

Apr 16, 2010
idarkphoenixi said:
A pretty obvious one but still, it's true in my case

Even I have to admit, eating too much, or just taking giant spoonfulls will make you sick. But you always come back for more.

That is the power of marmite.
Agreed, no matter how overpoweringly bitter one bite of it may be, the power of marmite on toast/a marmite + cheese sandwich is just too fucking good.

BluebellForest said:

I will know my soulmate when I find him/her because we'll have the same taste in tea.
HERETIC, WHY NOT JUST DRINK STRAIGHT OUT MILK YOU TEA CORRUPTING SOULLESS WRETCH!

ahem... I mean, to each his own.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I like tuna pizza. Once, at an anine marathon whre we'd ordered pizza, they sent us an extra pizza by mistake. It was tuna. I asked if I could have it, and it was agreed that I could have it if I shared with everyone else who wanted some. There were about twenty people there. Exactly one person wanted a small slice and apart from that I got the entire thing. "Epic win," as you kids say.

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
Vicarious Reality said:
Raw potatoes?

my mum likes raw potatoes, she will just peel and eat a whole fucking potato

in my opinion, raw beans as in green runner beans just pick em from the garden and nom

Matt King

Mar 15, 2010
Midgeamoo said:
idarkphoenixi said:
A pretty obvious one but still, it's true in my case

Even I have to admit, eating too much, or just taking giant spoonfulls will make you sick. But you always come back for more.

That is the power of marmite.
Agreed, no matter how overpoweringly bitter one bite of it may be, the power of marmite on toast/a marmite + cheese sandwich is just too fucking good.

BluebellForest said:

HERETIC, WHY NOT JUST DRINK STRAIGHT OUT MILK YOU TEA CORRUPTING SOULLESS WRETCH!

ahem... I mean, to each his own.
each to their own does not apply to tea, you do not get an opinion tea is best like this
having or not having sugar is the only choice (unless you live in asia and prefer that sort of tea)
people who drink green tea or god forbid ice tea or 1/3 milk tea are HERETICS
(for god sake my grandparents don't even have their tea that weak)

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Raw mushrooms. I don't mean that I pick them up randomly while out and about and eat them, I mean the ones that are sold in shops and have been cleaned first. I love them so much. I can't stand cooked mushrooms.

Oh and sunflower seeds. I love those, everyone laughs at me for eating them and buying them when I see them, but I don't care, they are tasty!

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
Shax said:
That's easy: Brussel sprouts.
Brussel Sprouts!! *brusselsfist*

Also; Mushy peas, Marmite/Vegemite, cabbage, any type of fish, raw potatoes.. The list goes on.

I have a fairly high liking of all types of food... Except bananas. Fuck that shit.

Ravinoff

Elite Member
Legacy
May 31, 2012
Country
Canada
Cod tongues are pretty good, not many people off the island eat 'em, for obvious reasons.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
SeeIn2D said:
I love salt and vinegar chips and I always buy them specifically so my friends don't all ask for some because they all hate them. Amongst my friends they are not liked at all but I love them personally.
This, EXACTLY this.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
MintberryCrunch said:
Shax said:
That's easy: Brussel sprouts.
Brussel Sprouts!! *brusselsfist*

Also; Mushy peas, Marmite/Vegemite, cabbage, any type of fish, raw potatoes.. The list goes on.

I have a fairly high liking of all types of food... Except bananas. Fuck that shit.
Out of all foods for you to dislike I would not have expected bananas lol.

Emz

Jun 13, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
Even those pictures of Marmite and Vegemite made me feel sick :s eurghh.

I loooove gherkins. I just eat one after the other out of jars. I always eat peoples gherkins from their McDonalds burgers. People think that's weird, I don't know many people that like them (probably not as much as me at least).
Me too, I love gherkins they're so tasty. Most people I know are indifferent to them or don't eat them.

I also put them on a Chicken Temptation from Subway. Yum.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Pickled Olives.. barely anyone i know except me and my older sister eat them.. they are great straight out of the jar or on pizza.. YUM! (the pimento ones) ... i also throw another vote in for vegemite also.. Vegemite and Melted Cheese on toast is fantastic!

Thought id add in Beef Liver also.. my mum makes a great liver and bacon dish which is just fantastic when i know most people would go EUGH offal!

Snippy the Shoe

Jun 23, 2012
Flat coke (i'm not sure if everyone hates this but my sister is always confused by my prefering it to the fizzy stuff)

Black pudding (yes i knew what it is made of before i tried it)

Haggis (although i've only had tinned haggis so i haven't tried the sheep stomach part)

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I have never met anyone who likes pate with pickled cucumbers on top of a slice of bread. I guess it's something that's unique to my family, we often have it...

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Powereaver said:
Pickled Olives.. barely anyone i know except me and my older sister eat them.. they are great straight out of the jar or on pizza.. YUM! (the pimento ones) ... i also throw another vote in for vegemite also.. Vegemite and Melted Cheese on toast is fantastic!

Thought id add in Beef Liver also.. my mum makes a great liver and bacon dish which is just fantastic when i know most people would go EUGH offal!
I know of a guy from France who'd go around eating pickled olives straight out of a jar. Great guy, and I love pickled olives as well, so I always got some from him :D

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
MarlonBlazed said:
This one's easy, I like fruitcake.
There's a special circle in hell for people like you.

OT: I eat raw carrots. A lot. I always have one next to me, its kinda ruining my teeth.