For lack of imagination, give me stuff to do.

The Clown

Don't bother running
Jun 29, 2009
2,933
0
0
I've been left alone in my parents house for a solid 2 weeks while they are holidaying in Tuscanny. Save for the stereotypical "throw a huge party" what would you do in my situation?
 

Qwurty2.0

New member
Apr 21, 2011
333
0
0
Brainstorm ideas for things to do.

:p

Idk, I would play it by year, do what I want as long as it doesn't damage the house or cause the cops to be called. Go out with friends, pull an all-nighter, party w/ friends, party alone, etc., etc.

I will be moving into my dorm for my first year of college in 2 days, so I will soon be on my own as well! XD
 
Oct 10, 2011
4,488
0
0
If I was in that situation I would play video games and do stuff on the Escapist the whole time, but this is coming from a guy that spends all his free time either playing video games or on the Escapist.

I've also heard of this "leaving the house" thing that people do with "friends" quite often. Just a rumor I heard on the Escapist somewhere, but I don't know anything about it, really.
 

RickyChinese

New member
Aug 19, 2013
33
0
0
Maybe you could prove to your parents that they have a responsible child who appreciates their trust and support by taking good care of the home they've made which you are allowed to live in.
 

william12123

New member
Oct 22, 2008
146
0
0
FILL YOUR HOME WITH BANANAS!

But seriously, I'd be tempted to spend the whole time nude. It's quite liberating, especially when you're too unconfortable to be nude in front of other people. Plus, it's the sumer, so it shouldn't be too cold!

But yeah, keep the house in good shape. Your parents will appreciate it, and they're more likely to leave you more such responsibility in the future.
 

Mocmocman

New member
Dec 4, 2012
277
0
0
username sucks said:
If I was in that situation I would play video games and do stuff on the Escapist the whole time, but this is coming from a guy that spends all his free time either playing video games or on the Escapist.

I've also heard of this "leaving the house" thing that people do with "friends" quite often. Just a rumor I heard on the Escapist somewhere, but I don't know anything about it, really.
I heard about that too. Apparently these people often "hang out". It sounds like a cult. I don't want to be in a cult.

Here's what you do, OP; gather up food and water, and board up your doors and windows. You don't want these "friends" to try and assimilate you.

Most of the lists on stuff to do while alone can be summed up with screw around, can't say that I would do things differently.
 

Not Matt

New member
Nov 3, 2011
555
0
0
okay, first things first. your avatar, name and tagline scares the crap out of me.
and secondly. make a mancave. or more a nest. the world is your shelf, pizza is your nectar and the internet is your little lovefish. Fill the livingroom with the aroma of sweat and greece and make the bathroom a test site for biowarfare experimentation'


just make sure you clean the place.


or just live there. use it as a home that you are now in charge of
 

piinyouri

New member
Mar 18, 2012
2,708
0
0
'what would you do in my situation?'

Internet and games.
Eat.
Keep the house clean, kitchen laundry ect.
Eat.
Internet and games.
 

Full

New member
Sep 3, 2012
572
0
0
Go to the dump, get some large, clean cardboard boxes, go home, make a large fort out of boxes, make sign, decoration, turn off the lights, get portable light source, go inside, Box Fort.

(You can spread this kingdom throughout the coming weeks if you so desire.)

also No girls allowed but this should go without saying.
 

A Weakgeek

New member
Feb 3, 2011
811
0
0
The Clown said:
RickyChinese said:
Maybe you could prove to your parents that they have a responsible child who appreciates their trust and support by taking good care of the home they've made which you are allowed to live in.
You need to retune your asshatometer. I'm no child, just bored.
You call someone an asshat for making such an assumption? Ironic, id say. Theres no way he could have known you're an adult. Neither living at your parents place nor using such an expression as "I've been left alone in my parents house" exactly get that across.

Unless ofcourse, you really were born in the 1920's as your profile claims, then Id guess its dementia.
 

FoxKitsune

New member
Jun 23, 2012
60
0
0
I love that this....
RickyChinese said:
Maybe you could prove to your parents that they have a responsible child who appreciates their trust and support by taking good care of the home they've made which you are allowed to live in.
was followed by this! xD

william12123 said:
FILL YOUR HOME WITH BANANAS!
 

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
2,371
0
0
You could re-paint the livingroom. I'm sure your parents would love that!
 

Quaxar

New member
Sep 21, 2009
3,949
0
0
I don't know, go mental and murder everyone around you? But since you're alone... you can do it naked!
 

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
11,597
0
0
Watch filth midget on giraffe porn. Or play video games for two weeks.
 

Esotera

New member
May 5, 2011
3,400
0
0
Throw a small party! Keep it to around 10-20 people and it can be just as good as a big one. If you're not up for that then I would just walk around naked all day and play Dota.
 

The Clown

Don't bother running
Jun 29, 2009
2,933
0
0
A Weakgeek said:
The Clown said:
RickyChinese said:
Maybe you could prove to your parents that they have a responsible child who appreciates their trust and support by taking good care of the home they've made which you are allowed to live in.
You need to retune your asshatometer. I'm no child, just bored.
You call someone an asshat for making such an assumption? Ironic, id say. Theres no way he could have known you're an adult. Neither living at your parents place nor using such an expression as "I've been left alone in my parents house" exactly get that across.

Unless ofcourse, you really were born in the 1920's as your profile claims, then Id guess its dementia.
You misinterpreted that. I was saying he was unduly making assumptions that I was a dumb kid out to make trouble.
 

emeraldrafael

New member
Jul 17, 2010
8,589
0
0
Depending how brave you are you could play chicken with the train (if you have any train tracks around your house). its a pretty popular drunk/nutting up or shutting up activity around here.

Or you could take a page from Oklahoma's book and go <url=http://deadspin.com/three-oklahoma-teens-allegedly-murder-baseball-player-o-1170062814>murder an aussie or I guess anyone if you dont have one living close enough to you.

... or I guess no sleep gaming challenges.