For lack of imagination, give me stuff to do.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
The Clown said:
I've been left alone in my parents house for a solid 2 weeks while they are holidaying in Tuscanny. Save for the stereotypical "throw a huge party" what would you do in my situation?
If you haven't already, play some minecraft. Those 2 weeks will be over in no time at all. Either that or get out of your house and go walking. Walk to the other side of town, see what there is over there. If you live anywhere like where like I live, then you'll probably be better staying in and working through that game backlog.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Just chill out, if you have a backlog of games, play those. Definitely keep everything nice and tidy, since you are sure you won't throw any parties, that may already be mission accomplished. Get out for fresh air once in a while of course, plus the escapist forums will still keep you company, for better or worse.

BlazeRaider

Dec 25, 2009
Learn to cook away from prying and judgmental eyes, try planning a serious zombie apocalypse survival plan, taking into account supplies, and possibly some sort of safe retreat.

I'm running into a similar situation myself. My parents and sister will be going for over 2 weeks to europe. I'm gonna take that time to try cooking bread and other baked goods :p

WalrusPowers

Mar 30, 2011
Dressed in whatever you happen to be wearing now, walk to another section of your town/city and sit yourself on the sidewalk. Now spend the next 2 weeks as a hobo. It'll be an interesting life journey.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
You could go camel spotting. It's much less dull than yeti spotting. Of course, once you've seen one yeti, you've seen them all.

Or, you could mount an expedition to climb the North face of the Uxbridge Road.

Baddamobs

Aug 21, 2013
Watch MLP, if you haven't already. I say this now, because it does take a few episodes to get into it, and it's understandable if you want to do it away from your parents prying eyes. And if you decide you don't like it, hey, at least you tried it, right?

TheKangaroos

Jul 16, 2013
When I had some free time (and cash) with a few friends in Australia, we ended up buying basic, five-shot Nerf guns and having shoot outs all over the house (our ages ranged from 22-29), it was great fun, a good work out, and the foam darts didn't hurt or damage the interior of the house. We set down some rules, which I'd be happy to share with you if you're interested.

Some_weirdGuy

Nov 25, 2010
Watch/play a crap load of scary things and enjoy being extra terrified.

Walk around the place naked? (or if naked is your usual default, then do the opposite)

more reasonably: Hang out with friends and do normal stuff like you normally would?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Just lived it up, that what I did when my parent went on holiday for a month (I didn't go cos I didn't want the hassle of going back to the airport by myself as a month worth of holiday is too much for me).
When I mean lived it up I mean do whatever you want that your parent normally restict you to but by all means still be resposisble about it! If you asking what I did well all I did was having more pizza, playing my music louder and generally was more lazy related stuff.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Between 5 and 7 pm everyday you must do 200 pushups, 200 situps and 200 "lower-back-muscle-ups"

You told me to give you stuff to do, there you go!

kurokotetsu

Proud Master
Sep 17, 2008
LAN party? Re-paint the house? Make their bedroom an aquarium? Make a haunted house? A new meth-lab? Orgy? Ot just have some friends over as often as you can and enjoy life.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
If my parents are out when I'm at home, I like to blast my music on their sexy surround sound system. I hope you have one of those.