For the Call of Duty player.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
I have two:

Vector Holographic, Spas Extended Mags, Flash, Semtex, Marathon, Cold Blooded, Ninja

And:

M14EBR Silencer + Heartbeat Sensor, TMP Extended Mags + Holographic, Stun, Semtex, Bling, Cold Blooded, Ninja.

All my perks on it are pro too.

I find the Vector and TMP ti be highly underrated guns. The TMP with extended mags is basically giving you an SMG as a secondary, and the Vector is lethal.

Haven't actually played a CoD game for months though.

JourneyMan88

Jun 30, 2009
It depends on circumstances, really. The size of the map, how the other team plays, I often change my classes "on the fly" in the between game lobbies. mainly though...
class 1
M60, grip, Strela, Hardline pro, Sleight of Hand pro, Hacker pro.
class 2
G11, lo power scope, Strela, same perks as above.
anti air clas
Commando, silencer, Strela, Ghost pro, Sleight of Hand pro, Hacker Pro
Those are mainly what I use, like I said, I change the others as I feel needed.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
My classes change all the time so I never really stick to one thing for too long, and I tend to avoid cheap setups but that's just me.

I think the one I had the most fun with is on Modern Warfare 2:

MP5k w/ FMJ
Akimbo USPs

Stun Grenades
Throwing Knife

Sleight of Hand Pro
Lightweight Pro
Steady Aim Pro

You aim quickly, shoot quickly, draw your secondary quickly, reload quickly, melee quickly (Akimbo USPs are bugged and melee as fast as Tactical Knife USPs), move quickly, stop sprinting quickly, throw specials and grenades quickly...the only way I could make this class faster is to add Rapid Fire to the MP5k, but the recoil becomes a bit unmanagable.

This class is like playing on drugs, super fun.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Gewehr 43 and the Tokarev with Bandolier, Stopping power and Second chance, backed up by Ordinance training. World at War FOREVER!!!

Mar 9, 2010
JourneyThroughHell said:
2 - Famas with silencer, a Strela, Hardline Pro, Hardened Pro, Hacker.
Why a Strela? They're awful compared to the first launcher you get. If I'm not mistaken you only get one shot in them as well?

OT: Galil reflex site or M16 grenade launcher, CZ75 extended mags, scavenger pro, slight of hand pro, second chance.

That's what I usually use and I'll usually top the boards with it. Occasionally I play with other classes, but those two are always in my set ups.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
AK-74u with rapid fire
Ghost
Second Chance
Akimbo Rangers
Marathon, Lightweight, Commando
UMP
3X Frag
One Man Army, Danger Close, ACR with Grenade Launcher
M16 Red Dot
Last Stand
Martyrdom

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
It has been quite a lot of time since i last played MW2, so i'm not 100% sure about this.

Most of the time i used the M3 or M4A1 or whatever it's called with red dot sight.
Semtex and flashbangs. Secondary : akimbo G18. Several people on the interwebz did not like that.
And for the perks, think they were sleight of hand, the one that gave more damage, and Commando, of course...
Most of the shooting i did was from afar. That weapon had very little recoil. Didn't like to get close and messy, but that's why i had the G18-s. just in case.

DrStupid87

Mar 17, 2011
Best Blops class for me>

Primary - Galil + Silencer
Secondary - Strela 3

Lethal - Semtex/Tomahawk
Tactical - Stun Grenade
Equipment - Claymore

Perk 1 - Ghost
Perk 2 - Sleight of Hand
Perk 3 - Marathon

This is really useful for me because with the silencer and ghost, people find you a lot less and considering there's about 50 spy planes per match, you'll live a lot longer. Plus the Galil has good power behind it.
Strela 3 helps if someone gets the chopper gunner or gunship.

I've been killed plenty of times whilst reloading so S.O.H really helps out. Plus the pro version lets you take aim quicker.

Marathon because, hey you've got to get there first right?

Semtex as it's fuse seems shorter than frags and it's very satisfying to stick someone. If I get bored with that, instakilling someone with the tomahawk (takes practice) is waaay more satisfying.

Claymore because with this class, it's great to camp a choke point or two and covers your back.

Stun grenades just because they slow the enemy down and let you line up shots a lot easier.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
The Unworthy Gentleman said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
Why a Strela? They're awful compared to the first launcher you get. If I'm not mistaken you only get one shot in them as well?
Well, actually you do get two, but, yeah, it's not perfect.

But, hey, auto lock-on + Russian name. Cool.

DrStupid87

Mar 17, 2011
Best OTHER Blops class for me:

Primary - AK74u + Grip
Secondary - Crossbow

Lethal - Semtex
Tactical - Stun Grenade
Equipment - Claymore

Perk 1 - Lightweight
Perk 2 - Sleight of Hand
Perk 3 - Marathon

If no-one has tried this yet, try it right now. The setup lets you be an absolute speed demon. It's only really useful on smallish levels though. Seriosuly. The speed you get surprises enemies who you run past and can make them panic a little. You become harder to hit whilst sprinting and it's also fantastic for objective games as you can guarantee you'll be there first and the power of the AK74u will help you a lot whilst defending.
Crossbow because it's purely badass.

S.O.H makes reloads so quick (less than a second) that you can empty your entire stock of ammo in less than a minute or so.

Marathon Pro makes getting places a hell of a lot easier.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
PSG1-ACOG
M1911A1 Extended
FlakPro
HardenedPro/SAPro
TacMaskPro

AK-47/FAMAS - Dual Mag
ASP
FlakPro
SoHPro
TacMaskPro

CommandoSD
Ballistic Knife
MaraP
Scout Pro ****
LWPro

*Try this one, I made it and never seen anyone use an AR in a ballistic knife setup, scout pro's the only way to make shifting between the two viable. been getting K/Ds of 4+ on the commando spec

Mar 9, 2010
JourneyThroughHell said:
The Unworthy Gentleman said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
Well, actually you do get two, but, yeah, it's not perfect.

But, hey, auto lock-on + Russian name. Cool.
Then it isn't as bad as I thought. I was under the impression that by the time you'd fired that one the chopper had dropped it's flares and you were dead. Still better than an RPG for taking down a chopper mind.

SamStar42

Oct 16, 2009
In MW2 [as Black Ops's online is appallingly unfun and just boring as fuck], IIRC:

ACR w/ Heartbeat Sensor [Just looked so goddamn cool]
Desert Eagle

Throwing Knife/Flashbang

Scavenger | Stopping Power | Ninja

Was all fun.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
My World at War main class (because I'm weird WaW is my favourite):

M1A1 Carbine (with Apeture Sight)
.357 Magnum
Bomb Squad
Stopping Power