For the Call of Duty player.

LegoDudeGuy

Young punks, get off my lawn.
Jun 9, 2010
Hey there Escapists.

To all the Call of Duty players out there, here is a question.

What is your favorite class loadout and why?

Mine is: M60 w/Grip + RPG with Flak Jacket, Hardened, Tact. Mask, Frags, Nova Gas, Motion Sensor.

This class can hold a point forever. RPG can take care of helicopters and groups while the M60 can lay down suppressing fire, and my motion sensor alerts me to nearby threats and Nova gas can slow and damage foes plus my Frags have more utility than Semtex and the Tomahawk.

TacticalAssassin1

Elite Member
May 29, 2009
Okey dokey.

I usually have one class dedicated to each type of weapon (snipers, assault rifles etc) and then one just for the lulz. It's been a while since I played though so I won't name specific classes.

Side note, it pisses me off when people complain about noob classes. It's a game, get the fuck over it.

sleeperhit79

Feb 6, 2009
SMG with rapid fire usually AK74U. Frag or semtex. Like smoke if playing domination, or flash bang with everything else. Anti-air rockets, the most useful secondary and the least used, chopper gunners mean nothing if two guys are rocking anti air. Hardline, slide of hand and hacker. I'm going up close and personal to hunt for campers so I need to see claymores and one less kill is useful when all I need are 4 or five kills in a row.
In a camper heavy game like COD you need to be quick and people cant handle a guy coming right at them. It's fun to see people panic when you enter a room desperado style. I can usually get 3 kills before they react and kill me.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Depends which call of duty

For MW2

Barrett 50. cal
striker
flash bangs
claymores

Scavenger
stopping power
steady aim

black ops

famas or ak47 both with red dot sights

semtex
nova gas

and I will be honest because I never play black ops i can't remember my perks apart from bomb squad

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Arontala said:
Hardline ( 2-kill UAV's are freaking amazing )
Hell yeah they are. I love shooting down spy/counter-spy planes immediately after the enemy calls them in. Easy experience and the satisfaction of knowing you annoy people.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
MW2
i was usually rocking the Intervention + acog or scope, with either a tac knife or spaz for secondary, and stopping power, lightweight and probably commando.

Or I was using the Fal + Holographic with the same perks...eeeeevil with those guns i was.

BLACK OPS
just prestiged, but once i get back up there, I'll get my L9 bolt action + ext mag, lightweight/Ghost, SoH/scout, and marathon/ninja....usually any mix of those

And I'll use the Galil with dual mag, Lightweight, SoH and Marathon/second chance...good times

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
In Modern Warfare 2 I just ran with a Scar-H and something else - probably Stopping Power, 'cause I am a cheap bastard.

For Black Ops, it's either:

1 - Ak47 with customized red dot and silencer, a Python, Hardline Pro, Warlord Pro, Hacker.

2 - Famas with silencer, a Strela, Hardline Pro, Hardened Pro, Hacker.

So, yeah.

Oh, killstreaks: UAV-Care Package-Dogs

ScarecrowAlone

May 17, 2010
MW 2: Barrett .50 Cal + Silencer & FMJ, Desert Eagle, Claymore, Stun Grenades.
Bling
Cold-Blooded
Ninja

Black Ops: Enfield + Red Dot & , .45 Revolver + Snub-nosed, Semtex, Flashbangs, Claymore.
Scavenger
Hardened
Hacker

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
In MW2, I used a lot of load outs since I was one of those One Man Army users.

My favorite, though, was the ACR w/ silencer, pistol (forgot which) with tact knife, forgot the grenades, Marathon Pro, Commando Pro and some other pro perk that I forgot.

I loved pissing people off with the tact knife. That was about the only fun I ever really got out of the game.

white_salad

Aug 24, 2008
in MW2

RPD/Grip/FMJ
Slight of hand pro
Stopping power Pro
Last Stand Pro

or

FAL/ACOG Scope/ Silencer
Scavenger Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Scrambler Pro

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
UO: SMG setup. FG42 when I get my hands on it.
CoD4: AK-47 with RD, flashbang, Bandolier, Stopping power, Steady aim
WaW: PPSh-41 with drum mag, tabun grenade, frag grenade, bandolier, double tap, steady aim.

Or alternatively when a large server forgets to remove courtyard and dome from their rotation our entire clan gets
any common gun(mp40, ppsh or so), tabun grenade, frag grenade, 3xsecondaries, gasmask and whatever.

The idea is that the entire map gets filled with tabun, which we aren't affected by.

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
in mw2 ive been "power levelling" where im goin for different challenges so i can efficiently rank up, plus i get to use different loadouts. and in bo ive been sucking since my pc is shit, so i have to go with a contract gun otherwise i dont get much $ (not like i would anyway)

JochemDude

Nov 23, 2010
I have allways been a semi guy.

CoD4
M14/Silencer, Smoke Nade, Bandolier, Stopping Power and Deep Impact

CoD:BO
M14/Silencer/Flamethrower, Crossbow, Scavenger pro, Warlord Pro, Ninja Pro, Tomahawk, Decoy grenade, Motion Sensor.

I'm the guy that does well when he knows what's going on.

pauloalbatross

Nov 10, 2009
MW2: Barrett .50 Cal (Thermal, FMJ), G18 (Akimbo, FMJ), Flashbangs, Semtex - Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Commando Pro

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Either this:
AK47 with silencer and digital camo, Desert Eagle, stun grenade, Bandolier, Stopping Power, Extreme Conditioning
or this:
M40A3 with digital camo, Desert Eagle, stun grenade, Bandolier, Stopping Power, Steady Aim.

I was really dissappointed when the M40A3 didn't appear in MW2 and that they changed the look of the AK47. >.>