Forget a Yule Log - Cozy Up in Front of a Yule Vader

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Forget a Yule Log - Cozy Up in Front of a Yule Vader

Bossk in the glow of a Yule Vader during the holidays.

Whether or not you've Lando-ed on the nice list, you can cross over to the merry side with a Star Wars themed Yule Log...erm...Yule Vader.

Replace that boring old Yule Log with five glorious hours (and 28 seconds) of Darth Vader burning in a funeral pyre, courtesy of YouTuber BenjaminApple [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_xdGsCqUQqSWPze4Ahx7MA], who writes "Cuddle up with your loved ones and bask in the warming glow of this five hour Darth Vader yule log. Perfect for holiday parties."

The timing couldn't be more perfect, with Star Wars: The Force Awakens releasing this Friday, December 18.

The force? It's pretty strong with this one.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
An article from a YouTube video. Ohhh nooooo...that thing barely made an entertaining tweet for ten minutes, Lizzy. How do you stretch that into an article?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Barbas said:
An article from a YouTube video. Ohhh nooooo...that thing barely made an entertaining tweet for ten minutes, Lizzy. How do you stretch that into an article?
Don't blame Lizzy, it's the Star Wars hypetrain gaining

It's starting to drive people a little loco. Like, about 75% of my subscribed YouTube channels is doing Star Wars things.

Scow2

Aug 3, 2009
Dammit. I was hoping this article would be about Darth Vader shaped fireplace fuel (I would have said firewood, but given the context, it would probably be some sort of charcoal or synthetic fuel, and not actually wood), not a stupid 5-hour extension of a movieclip.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I was hoping for a cast-iron Darth Vader you could toss wood under.

O well, a 10 hour long loop it is.
:/

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
I clicked the article thinking it was a literal Duraflame log in the shape of Vader. I left the article very disappointed.

Namehere

Forum Title
May 6, 2012
I'm with Sarge034 & Scow2. I'd hoped this was an artificial fireplace log in the shape of Vader, but nooo... What I find hilarious is that I thought an artificial fire log in the shape of Vader might be being marketed. That's a good sign of where we are with Star Wars I guess.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
As topical as all this Star Wars shizzle is, surely Vader himself is absent from the new films? So why's he appearing in every viral and clickbait article about Star Wars merch?

THM

Sep 27, 2014
Batou667 said:
As topical as all this Star Wars shizzle is, surely Vader himself is absent from the new films? So why's he appearing in every viral and clickbait article about Star Wars merch?
I think because of the trailers where we see the new Bad Guy fetishizing Vader's burned-out helmet.

Or it could just be hype mania. Whatever. :)