Former Sony Exec Believes Sony and Microsoft Will Join Forces

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I can see under some circumstances Microsoft and Sony might but I'm not sure about Nintendo merging with the others.

ComicsAreWeird

Oct 14, 2010
I hope not. A competitive market means more effort. More Effort means better games. I dont want to see a monopoly in the gaming console industry.

I dont know if they´ll even colaborate in producing games.But who knows? A few years ago, who would´ve guessed that Mario and Sonic would be in the same game?

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
Hahahahahano.

No.

Really no.

The only way this'd happen is if one company or the other sold off their games side, since neither exists totally in that realm. And as for an alliance, the corporate cultures are so violently different, it's laughable. Any half-way decent exec could smell the failure coming off such an alliance; it would take years to make it work. Years. You can't afford years away from full focus on the market you're targeting to retool behind the scenes, especially in a rapid turn-over industry like gaming.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Would be nice to have to only get one console and always be guaranteed that game you want is on your console.

Though, I'm not sure Nintendo will do such.