Fossilized Radscorpian Tracks Found in Scotland

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Thats kinda cool...and all the way out up in the North too.

Wish they could cut it out and bring it back to a museum though ;_;

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
Megacherv said:
Jonny49 said:
Giant scorpion eh?

*Continues to build time machine*
You let me in on that, I let you in on my power-armour and plasma rifle projects. You don't want to go up against one unarmed.
Plasma rifles and power-armor?!

...you have my attention ¬¬

Atomic Skull

Jan 7, 2010
[img height= 495 width=693]http://www.jaysanimalencounters.co.uk/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/scorpion002.jpg[/img]

[img height= 395 width=576]http://petparadisekingston.com/Emperor_Scorpion.jpg[/img]

I don't know why people hate scorpions so much they are wonderful pets.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
cousinletsgobowling said:
hmmmm.first the vivo vaults now a radscorpian.....im snesing some bad goings ons.

I agree. I mean, what next! Reports of Deathclaws running amok in the DC area? Mutant Black Bears? A sudden 1950s revival just for the hell of it? (actually, that last one might be pretty cool, so long as China didn't join in and we didn' annex Canada.)

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Holy Shit! Is that the time?!?!

On an unrelated topic that scorpion is pretty cool. When I invent things, I shall keep one as a pet.

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
SnipErlite said:
Woah. Imagine just jamming along the beach and then KAPOW a fucking huge Scorpian, yes with a capital S, appears from the sea.

0_O

lewism247 said:
I remember it being on a documentary thing a while ago about the evolution of humans.
What the fuck was that doing in our evolutionary history?? 0_O

Lol on a slightly more serious note, that is one awesome avatar.

[HEADING=3] FOR SCIENCE[/HEADING]
Don't you know? People evolved from monkeys, monkeys evolved from rat-like creatures, and rats evolved from giant scorpion monsters.

OT: I want to ride one of those things like a dolphin. Occaisionally sufacing for air.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
That's interesting; I thought there was a size limit to creatures with exoskeletons because an exoskeleton can't support the weight of a large animal. Maybe these creatures had some combination exo-endo skeleton. Weird.

Silva

Apr 13, 2009
Giant scorpions? Interesting. I'd never heard of these before.

I have to say though, they do look very different to the scorpions we usually know about. See the drawing below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hibbertopterus

Visually, they mildly remind me of trilobites (though there's probably no actual relation). Kind of like a step in between those two, but closer to scorpions. Apparently, these are part of a species called "sea scorpions". Talk about a far cry from the desert. They've done some evolving.

Jonny49 said:
Giant scorpion eh?

*opens door to TARDIS and beckons*

Thought I'd save you some effort. Prehistory, here we come!

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Atomic Skull said:
*snip*

I don't know why people hate scorpions so much they are wonderful pets.
It's not that we hate scorpions, it's that we hate massive ones.
Also about the albino radscorpions
"There is a bug with the shooting range, if you continuously press the spawn button a lot of Albino Radscorpions will spawn and kill the Raiders. If you keep pressing the button, more Albino's come along. Eventually the Radscorpions will start glitching about getting on top of the cover blocks. If you press it again, an Albino radscorpion will spawn in front of you which will probally result in death since the amount of them combined with there strenght and endurance will be almost surely overwhelming." That came from the Fallout 3 wiki entry on the weapons lab of mothership zeta. I did it and this big mofo spawns to my right. I hear a hiss, I look to my left, and jump back from my keyboard. Even when you know it's coming it's still scary.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Jonny49 said:
Giant scorpion eh?

I know of a guy that might be able to help you with that time machine.

OT: This is amazing... freaky as hell, but amazing. I wouldn't want to run across one of those things though.