Fraught With Peril: Lolthian Mother's Day

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Fraught With Peril: Lolthian Mother's Day

It is a holiday of fear celebrated in the depths of the earth every month of the year.

Read Full Article

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Don't give your victims a gun you fool! They could use it to hurt the children! Give them a knife instead, the children will be too quick!

Also give them vodka. They seem to like that.

zerragonoss

Oct 15, 2009
kailus13 said:
Don't give your victims a gun you fool! They could use it to hurt the children! Give them a knife instead, the children will be too quick!

Really I just surprised the demon queen of the spiders gives their victims a way out at all seems far to generous. Maybe she know that the victim believes strong that suicide is wrong, so its a form of psychological torture? and besides a gun with one bullet is still probably less dangerous than a knife in this case.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
zerragonoss said:
kailus13 said:

Really I just surprised the demon queen of the spiders gives their victims a way out at all seems far to generous. Maybe she know that the victim believes strong that suicide is wrong, so its a form of psychological torture? and besides a gun with one bullet is still probably less dangerous than a knife in this case.
They take such an awfully long time to die, and their screams echo throughout the caves. Better to let them die quickly. They might upset the children otherwise.
Chimpzy said:
Uh yeah, what is going on under that blanket?

Do I want to know? Do I even dare to?
The miracle of birth my friend, the miracle of birth. Specifically the birth of adorable spiders. He should burst any minute now!

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Hail Citizens!

Thank you for the comments.
I would have responded sooner but I have been knitting hundreds of tiny spider booties.
Lolth demands a Mother's Day tribute or she will "release my juices."

It seems that all questions so far have been answered intelligently.
This tumescent celebration of life will soon burst with the pitter-patter of little feet
interrupted briefly by a single gunshot.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
This kinda reminds me of this scene from Slither, just replace slugs with spiders ;)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
The gun is such a gloriously awful touch. xD

I wonder if he has enough time to finish breakfast in bed.

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
well, the good news is that i understand this week's comic. the bad news is... well, i understand this week's terrifying comic. although, if i were the demon spider in charge, i'd have given a revolver with a single bullet just out of reach.

EeviStev

Mar 2, 2011
Nick Lerman said:
This tumescent celebration of life will soon burst with the pitter-patter of little feet
interrupted briefly by a single gunshot.
Damn, that's bleak.

Great comic as always. Ya creep :)