Freddie Mercury Gets the LEGO Rock Band Treatment

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Wait.......there's gonna be LEGO rock Band?!?!?
wow, hopefully this one will have the gorillaz in it.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
martin said:
Random argument man said:
I would've preferred Rock band : Queen..
Wait, young Bob Dylan was actually a skeleton?
Non serious answer: A skeleton with skin and muscles like every other human being. Mine is evil because he have bats in the background.

Serious answer: Holiday Council made me an avatar for Halloween.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I have to agree with some other in the forum on this. I would have rather seen Rock Band: Queen, then just a update to the Lego version. I am at least looking forward to playing the songs. Queen was such an great group, and I love so many of their songs.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
martin said:
I would've preferred Rock band : Queen..
Wait, young Bob Dylan was actually a skeleton?
Non serious answer: A skeleton with skin and muscles like every other human being. Mine is evil because he have bats in the background.

Ah, too bad because I always thought "The times they are a-changin'" Was too good a song to be done by a regular human.

Serious answer: Holiday Council made me an avatar for Halloween.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
I really want to make an aeroplane or a mech with a Lego-man inside. Man that would be sweet and cheaper than this game. *sigh*

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
As much as i like queen and Freddie Mercury i'm "meh" about the LEGO version due to the face they probably wont have him move around as wildly as would the real Mercury and my interest in GH and RB games is slowly fading sorry to those who love them.

On a side note....did they forget about Bohemian raphsody, Under Pressure ft Bowie and Another One Bites the Dust? I would say Killer Queen but that was used in GH 1 and GH Smash Hits and Activision censored a couple of words from it

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
I wonder if the Lego Rock Band will have Lego peripherals. I would love a LEGO drumset. If not, I'm still buying this.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I'm not ever going to get any of these music games, but my day did just get a little brighter at seeing a LEGO-fied Freddie Mercury singing his ingenious ass off.

Thank you very much.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Pipotchi said:
Yeah I think Freddie would have been a much better sport about it than Kurt Cobain, that guy was a right buzzkill.
Freddy also didn't marry Courtney Love. I don't think we'll have any outcry because of that. The problem was cut off at it's source.

OhJayEee

Sep 26, 2009
(facepalm)
Couldn't we get a decent Queen rock band game WITHOUT dragging the Lego franchise into it?!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I really want to buy this.

OT: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS. Nothing more Nothing less.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Me want.

Every song by Queen.

But... really?

Lego? I mean, fuck you! THIS IS QUEEN THEY DESERVE SOME GODDAMN RESPECT RARGH.

Maze1125

Oct 14, 2008
SnootyEnglishman said:
As much as i like queen and Freddie Mercury i'm "meh" about the LEGO version due to the face they probably wont have him move around as wildly as would the real Mercury and my interest in GH and RB games is slowly fading sorry to those who love them.

On a side note....did they forget about Bohemian raphsody, Under Pressure ft Bowie and Another One Bites the Dust? I would say Killer Queen but that was used in GH 1 and GH Smash Hits and Activision censored a couple of words from it
Under Pressure, Another One Bites the Dust and Killer Queen, plus 7 other Queen songs, were all released as downloadable content for the Rock Band franchise yesterday.

As for Bohemian Rhapsody, they're either saving it for something, or it's been too expensive to licence right now.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Man, this is a really hard one here.

On one hand, Queen ROCKS! On the other hand, QUEEN rocks!

I hope you can see the difference.
yeah I totally get you. But why choose when you can pick secret option "E"? All of the above XD

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
sunami88 said:
When I read the title, I thought of a joke SO inappropriate that in just thinking it, yeesh if you good people were to just read it, we'd all go to Hell.
Post or it isn't true.