Freebie Info - Death Coming [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Death Coming

Death Coming will be free at Epic Games Store until May 14th at 5PM (your local time).
As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher.
Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.
'Death Coming' is a non-linear puzzle game where you must harvest human souls ‘Final Destination’ style. However, pesky mortals are not your only problem, as the Agents of Light will do everything they can to stop you.
Have a look if interested and enjoy.

Next week's freebie on the Epic Store will be ... a mystery game starting May 14th. Oooooh, scaaaaaary!

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I checked it out. They want me to enable multi factor authentication, which is a pia but I may do it . I want free games!

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I checked it out. They want me to enable multi factor authentication, which is a pia but I may do it . I want free games!
Wait, you mean the 2FA for the Epic account, or does the game itself require you set up 2FA just to play it?

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Wait, you mean the 2FA for the Epic account, or does the game itself require you set up 2FA just to play it?
I think Epic wants you to do 2 factor. I did that with Ubisoft back in the day and it dang near cost me my account trying to access it!
2FA works fine in many apps but I am very hesitant to ever use it for a game app again.

kirogi

Oct 16, 2020
Country
US
I think that this is still an integral part of ensuring the security of the service, in particular, I can note the radius protocol, which perfectly copes with two-factor authentication thanks to a one-time password using universal security tokens of various levels, which makes it reliable and convenient directly for work radius as part of such a system, such an analogy has proven itself perfectly.