Freebie Info - Drawful 2, Gone Home, Hob [ENDED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Since people will be migrating over here, might as well port the active freebie threads over as well. Might fiddle with the format a little now that formatting's more convenient. Drop me a line if you have suggestions. Today, for you:

Drawful 2, Gone Home, Hob & Totally Reliable Delivery Service

Drawful 2, Gone Home & Hob will be free at Epic Games Store until April 9th. Totally Reliable Delivery Service will be free until April 8th at 11pm EST. As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.
The team behind the hit party games Fibbage, Quiplash, and YOU DON?T KNOW JACK presents Drawful 2, the game of terrible drawings and hilariously wrong answers!
June 7th, 1995. 1:15 AM. You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something's not right. Where is everyone? And what's happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home.
Hob is a vibrant, suspenseful action-adventure game set on a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos?
Have a look if interested and enjoy.

Next week's freebies on the Epic Store will be Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments starting April 9th.

Last edited:

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Also Totally Reliable Delivery Service. I dunno why but its listed separately from those three.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Also Totally Reliable Delivery Service. I dunno why but its listed separately from those three.
I'm guessing from the fact it started later and ends earlier that's a seperate giveaway from their regular weekly ones.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
I'd give a hearty recommendation for Hob, although PC-wise I recall it had some drastic issues with certain configurations that afaik weren't fixed before they got shuttered.