Freebie Info - Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition will be free at Epic Games Store until June 1st at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.
It’s the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead… and that’s before things really get ugly. It’s a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It’s a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.

With the introduction of the Ultimate Edition, Bethesda Softworks offers you the chance to double-down and get the complete package of New Vegas fun. For the first time in one package, you can get all the Fallout: New Vegas content including the full suite of highly acclaimed add-on content: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues and Lonesome Road. To sweeten the pot, you’ll be armed with the latest cache of unique weapons, ammo types and recipes from the most recent add-on packs: Courier’s Stash and Gun Runners Arsenal.

Whether you’re a seasoned explorer of the Mojave or playing the game for the first time, you’ll find there are more friends and enemies to make, more consequences to your actions and more opportunities to live in glory or infamy throughout the Wasteland. The choices you make will be as crucial to your survival as ever.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebie(s) is a mystery game.

Last edited:

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I tried downloading this and I keep getting the error: Installation folder may not contain a space.

Not that I don't have enough space, its 9gb, I have over 60 free. Its the actual install sentence may not have a space. And its set to the Epic install folder

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I tried downloading this and I keep getting the error: Installation folder may not contain a space.

Not that I don't have enough space, its 9gb, I have over 60 free. Its the actual install sentence may not have a space. And its set to the Epic install folder
Its not editable?

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Not can't be edited and no folder is viable apparently
Well, thats dumb. Barely used Epic so Im just spitballing, but check the clients settings, maybe you can set a different default install folder that way.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Okay, that is a major title, though an old one. Looks like they want to get visitors in time for their summer sales.