Freebie Info - Jotun, Prey & Redout [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Three games this week, tho two of them are repeats. Today, for you:

Jotun - Valhalla Edition, Prey & Redout: Enhanced Edition

Jotun - Valhalla Edition, Prey & Redout: Enhanced Edition will be free at Epic Games Store until May 19th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.
Jotun is a hand-drawn action-exploration game set in Norse mythology. In Jotun, you play Thora, a Viking warrior who died an inglorious death and must prove herself to the Gods to enter Valhalla. Impress the Gods!
The space station has been overrun by hostile aliens and you are now being hunted. As you dig into the dark secrets of Talos I and your own past, you must survive using the tools found on the station -- your wits, weapons, and mind-bending abilities. The fate of the Talos I and everyone aboard is in your hands.
NEXT GENERATION AG RACING IS HERE! Redout is a tribute to the classic racing monsters. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebie(s) will be a mystery game starting May 19th. Usually means it's a fairly recent game and/or high profile.

Last edited:

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Prey is great if you're a player that like exploration. Wish it did better but its clear the best the immersive sim genre can only ever achieve is cult hit status.

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Already got Prey from them. Got Jotun on the Xbox but grabbed it for PC anyway. I'll have to check out that racer ASAP.