Freebie Info - Lawn Mower Simulator [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Lawn Mower Simulator

Lawn Mower Simulator will be free at Epic Games Store until August 4th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.
Experience the beauty and detail of mowing the Great British countryside in Lawn Mowing Simulator, the only simulator that allows you to ride an authentic and expansive roster of real-world licensed lawn mowers from prestigious manufacturers; Toro, SCAG and STIGA as you manage your mowing business.

PHYSICALLY AUTHENTIC LAWN MOWING EXPERIENCE
Execute ground checks, set your blade height, and measure your engine load as you complete a variety of contracts across Career Mode, Free Mode or Challenge Mode. Take your mowing further with several attachments from stripe rollers, mulching kits, grass collectors, recyclers, flail decks and more.

BEAUTIFUL RURAL BRITISH COUNTRYSIDE
Lawn Mowing Simulator is set in a beautiful British countryside town. Busy residential streets, vast castle grounds, quaint cottage greens, and large equestrian fields are just some of the locations that await your mowing blades.

REAL WORLD LICENSED MOWER MANUFACTURERS 
Toro, SCAG and STIGA front line Lawn Mowing Simulator with their real-world machines painstakingly re-created visually and physically. 12 Mowers are available in the base game, each with their own challenges, attachments and upgrades to pursue.

ACCURATE AND ATTENTIVE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Build your own lawncare business from the ground up. Purchase and upgrade your headquarters, hire employees, purchase advertising and balance the books as you grow and expand your business.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebie(s) will be Unrailed! starting August 4th.

Last edited:

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
I imagine a Robin Hood type game where you steal fancy lawns of the rich to give to the poor trailer park people.
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Also some of those DLC sound.....interesting? Interesting might be too strong a word.

Dino Safari

Dino Safari first opened its doors in 1994 to capitalise on the mainstream obsession with all things prehistoric, and is proudly still going strong today. There are four main zones containing eight dinosaurs whose grounds need maintaining… if you’re brave enough!

ADD-ON
Ancient Britain

Britain’s finest Ancient sites are in need of a trim! Discover 4 new locations: The Royal Stones, Druid Tor, The Ancient Aurochs and Aurochs Hill. Due to their heritage status, they come with very heavy fines for any damage so be sure to cut carefully!

Reactions: CriticalGaming

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Dino Safari first opened its doors in 1994 to capitalise on the mainstream obsession with all things prehistoric, and is proudly still going strong today. There are four main zones containing eight dinosaurs whose grounds need maintaining… if you’re brave enough!
Oh, just so everyone's aware: The dinosaurs just stand there. No using a riding mower to outrun Utahraptors.

Reactions: Dalisclock

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
If anyone has gotten this game and run into an issue with the game crashing on startup, it is apparently a known issue with a patch coming out tomorrow.

(I'll refrain from pointing out that a thread about a problem on the EGS has to be on Steam, because why have a place on your own store where people can discuss problems like this?)

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Oh, just so everyone's aware: The dinosaurs just stand there. No using a riding mower to outrun Utahraptors.
Pity. That would have made the game far more interesting for sure.

I don't want to dump on others peoples fun, though this is one of those games where I have to ask "Why?". I get Farming Sims, I get factory Sims, I get car driving sims, I get Aircraft/Spacecraft sims, etc. But there's a certain point I have to ask "Is there really a group clambering for a Lawn Mowing simulator?"

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
I don't want to dump on others peoples fun, though this is one of those games where I have to ask "Why?". I get Farming Sims, I get factory Sims, I get car driving sims, I get Aircraft/Spacecraft sims, etc. But there's a certain point I have to ask "Is there really a group clambering for a Lawn Mowing simulator?"
I kinda felt the same way until I played PowerWash Simulator. There's a certain zen to the repetition, and seeing order emerge from chaos.

Reactions: Dalisclock