Freebie Info - NiGHTS Into Dreams [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Huh, never knew there was a pc version of this. Today for you:

NiGHTS Into Dreams

NiGHTS Into Dreams will be free until October 21st or until the supply of keys runs out. To grab it, you basically need to subscribe to Sega's newsletter via the link provided by clicking the "sign up" button, then log into your Steam account to link the game to your library. Note that along the way you'll be asked to pick your preferred platform, but only Steam will actually work. All the others get you nothing.
Slip off into the dream world and go on an aerial adventure as NiGHTS in this classic Saturn remake. Collect Ideya (colored orbs), rack up points, and battle bosses to help Elliot and Claris save Nightopia from Wizeman the Wicked.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobdark

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Hm, i think this is only part of a sega 60th anniversary celebration thing going on over this weekend for PC folk. There be further freebees i believes...

Specifically; "Armor of Heroes will be available on Steam from tomorrow, 15th October, Endless Zone goes live on 16th October, Streets Of Kamurocho can be downloaded from 17th October, and Golden Axed arrives on 18th December. Titles will no longer be available after 19th October."

*Runs off in panic*

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hm, i think this is only part of a sega 60th anniversary celebration thing going on over this weekend for PC folk. There be further freebees i believes...

Specifically; "Armor of Heroes will be available on Steam from tomorrow, 15th October, Endless Zone goes live on 16th October, Streets Of Kamurocho can be downloaded from 17th October, and Golden Axed arrives on 18th December. Titles will no longer be available after 19th October."

*Runs off in panic*
Yeah, you're right, it's part of the 60th anniversary, same as the Sonic 2 giveaway that started a few days ago. Didn't know about those others tho. Fun idea, tho I guess these are all small games. Bet that Yakuza/Streets of Rage mash up is right up a certain someone's alley? What say you, @BrawlMan ? That RTX2060 in the recommended system requirements is pretty insane tho, cuz none of these look like they'd need it.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, you're right, it's part of the 60th anniversary, same as the Sonic 2 giveaway that started a few days ago. Didn't know about those others tho. Fun idea, tho I guess these are all small games. Bet that Yakuza/Streets of Rage mash up is right up a certain someone's alley? What say you, @BrawlMan ? That RTX2060 in the recommended system requirements is pretty insane tho, cuz none of these look like they'd need it.
Huh, i thought of the same person here too!

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Bet that Yakuza/Streets of Rage mash up is right up a certain someone's alley? What say you, @BrawlMan ? That RTX2060 in the recommended system requirements is pretty insane tho, cuz none of these look like they'd need it.
I could not respond fast enough, because I was at the dentist. I would like to play it. Hopefully, my laptop should run it with little to no trouble.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I could not respond fast enough, because I was at the dentist. I would like to play it. Hopefully, my laptop should run it with little to no trouble.
Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that. That RTX 2060 is for the other 3 games. The reqs for Streets of Kamurocho are significantly lower. Minimum is like a dualcore and an intel integrated graphics chip from 5 years ago. Anything halfway decent that's more recent should handle it no problem.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that. That RTX 2060 is for the other 3 games. The reqs for Streets of Kamurocho are significantly lower. Minimum is like a dualcore and an intel integrated graphics chip from 5 years ago. Anything halfway decent that's more recent should handle it no problem.
Thank you.