Freebie Info - Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition & Tyranny: Definitive Edition [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Salud. Today, for you:

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition & Tyranny: Definitive Edition

Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition & Tyranny: Definitive Edition will be free at Epic Games Store until December 17th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library. Keep in mind having 2FA active on your account is mandatory to nab giveaways on the Epic Store.
Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Fallout: New Vegas™ and South Park: The Stick of Truth™, together with Paradox Interactive bring you to the original and incredible world of Eora, and send you on an unforgettable adventure where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny.
Recapture the deep sense of exploration, the joy of a pulsating adventure, and the thrill of leading your own band of companions across a new fantasy realm and into the depths of monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries. The Definitive Edition includes the award-winning Pillars of Eternity alongside its expansions, The White March: Parts I & II, as well as all bonus content from the Royal Edition.
Experience a story-driven RPG where your choices mean all the difference in the world. Tyranny – Gold Edition, the ultimate Tyranny experience that includes every Tyranny Expansion and all additional DLC.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's slated freebie on the Epic Store is a "Mystery Game" starting December 17th.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Just came across these fellows that tell you if they think Epic Free offering worth playing:

Neat: I had the base Tyranny game I bought on Steam for $10ish. This is the gold edition with comes with a bunch of extras.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Tyranny has been on my Steam wishlist for a while, and whilst I own Pillars of Eternity on Steam, I've never owned the expansions.

Love or hate the Epic store, you can't really get much better value than free.