Freebie Info - Shop Titans & Tannenberg [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Shop Titans & Tannenberg

Shop Titans & Tannenberg will be free at Epic Games Store until July 28th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.
Shop Titans is the ultimate RPG shopkeeper simulation. Craft powerful equipment, stock your shop and sell to aspiring heroes… at a markup! Hire heroes and explore dungeons to gather valuable materials to craft with. There’s never a dull moment in the world of Shop Titans!
Experience authentic First World War action with 64 player battles of maneuver on the Eastern Front. Grab your rifle, ready your sabre and keep your gas mask close as you prepare to play a part in one of the most significant conflicts in history!
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebie(s) will be Lawn Mower Simulator starting July 28th.

Last edited:

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
That looks like a F2P mobile cash grab, are they gifting microtransaction as part of their giveaway...

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
The other game looks pretty good for free.

Real battle. Had not heard of it before.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, it's not the most impressive line-up this week. But you know, still meets the baseline reqs, and I leave judgment on whether it's worth getting to whoever might want it.

Reactions: meiam

Chupathingy

CONTROL Agent
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
I didn't play Tannenberg but I did play Verdun, the first in the series, and that was a lot of fun. The 'problem' was due to its niche appeal as a WWI shooter the interest died off over time and you kinda need lots of players for the battles to feel authentic and fun. The latest in the series, Isonzo, is coming out in September and will hopefully bring in more people to the series.