Freebie Info - Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Hot on the heels of Disney announcing they're ditching EA ... this is I think only the second time I've come across a giveaway from EA. Still better than Activision tho, which sits at a glorious zero. Also, if you hadn't guessed already, this is lootbox Battlefront II, not the Lucasarts one. Not sure how active this still is, tho I suspect it'll get a temporary influx of new blood now, and if not, afaik this does include the singleplayer bit, short though it may be. Anyway, today, for you:

Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition

Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition will be free at Epic Games Store until January 21st at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library. Keep in mind having 2FA active on your account is mandatory to nab giveaways on the Epic Store.

Also keep in mind this also requires an Origin account to play, as well as having the Origin launcher installed, and linking your Epic and EA accounts. You can do the linking by trying to install the game via the Epic launcher. If you don't have Origin installed yet, it'll prompt you to do so. It it already installed, it'll instead prompt you to link the accounts.
Be the hero in the ultimate STAR WARS™ battle fantasy with STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II: Celebration Edition! Get STAR WARS Battlefront II and the complete collection of customization content acquirable through in-game purchase from launch up to – and including – items inspired by STAR WARS™: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER™.*
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebie at the Epic Game Store will be Galactic Civilizations III starting January 21st.

Last edited: