Freebie Info - The Fall [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

The Fall

The Fall will be free at Epic Games Store until March 25th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library. Keep in mind having 2FA active on your account is mandatory to nab giveaways on the Epic Store.
Acclaimed story, engaging puzzles, tense action. You are ARID, the AI onboard a mark-7 combat suit. The human pilot encased within the suit is unconscious. You must find a way to follow protocol and save his life. 2014 Game of the Year for best story.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebie at the Epic Game Store will be Creature in the Well starting March 25th.

Last edited:

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Having played this game, "free" is the perfect price for it. It's not bad, the story is good, but expect zero replayability.
I love how this phrase is the running theme for most things epic gives away for free. Like im sure some games hit for some people but mostly for me they have strictly been games i would never touch unless they were free.