Freebie Info - The Lion's Song [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
In he jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight. Today, for you:

The Lion's Song

The Lion's Song will be free at Epic Games Store until May 20th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library. Keep in mind having 2FA active on your account is mandatory to nab giveaways on the Epic Games Store.
"The Lion’s Song" is a narrative adventure game. It is steeped in early 20th century history and focusses on a cast of Austrian artists and scientists with each episode taking a closer look at their intimate struggles with creativity and inspiration.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebies at the Epic Game Store will be a mystery game starting My 20th. Oooh, so mysterious.

Last edited:

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I see that it is now possible to add a creator's tag to inform Epic who directed them to that game. Do you have a creator's tag, @Chimpzy?

Since you are kind enough to post these reminders of freebies I figured it was the least I could do, if you have one.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Do you have a creator's tag, @Chimpzy?
Creator's tag? No, pretty sure I don't. What does it do? Let Epic know who directed people to them? Cuz, I mean, I don't particularly need them to know. Actually, I'd prefer they don't. I'm not looking to score brownie points with anyone for this. I do it because I like free games and assume others do too.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Creator's tag? No, pretty sure I don't. What does it do? Let Epic know who directed people to them? Cuz, I mean, I don't particularly need them to know. Actually, I'd prefer they don't. I'm not looking to score brownie points with anyone for this. I do it because I like free games and assume others do too.
Yeah but, if acknowledging that you are the source of this, gets you more free games...isn't that good?