Freebie Info - Tropico 4 [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Tropico 4

Tropico 4 will be free at GOG until August 29th at 1 PM UTC. To nab it, use the link provided or go to gog.com, scroll down a little until you find the giveaway banner, then click the claim button. Done.
The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times - geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers - and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible. Your decisions will shape the future of your nation, and more importantly, the size of your off-shore bank account.

Tropico 4 expands on the gameplay of the previous game with new political additions ∼ including more superpowers to negotiate with, along with the ability to elect ministers into power to help get your more controversial policies passed. But remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as everyone has an agenda! Your political mettle will be thoroughly tested, as new natural disasters will have the populace clamoring for you and your cabinet to help them recover from some of the worst Mother Nature can dish out.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Last edited:

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Ah, cool. I remember playing Tropico 1 and i think 2... Apparently 4 ist a updated modernized version of the first 3 (They don't really change that much?).

Also: Man, it came out in 2011 and they are at Tropico 6? Time flies.

Eh, well for free is for free. Can't have enought for free stuff laying in the back, hehe.

Also: Thanks for alerting us to the freebies, i always forget to claim them.
But funnily enough, on Epic, the megastore, i have bought one game. Alan Wake (Damn exclusivity) but through all their freebies i have now a 20 -games inventory there... haven't even touched one of those so far, lol. even though there was one recently which was interesting. Forgot which one though. I MIGHT have too many games.

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Every Tropico entry change very little from the one before it so its pretty easy to skip a couple of entry. Biggest difference 6 has is a lot of DLC.