Freebie Info - Warhammer 40K: Gladius - Relics of War [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Warhammer 40K: Gladius - Relics of War

Warhammer 40K: Gladius - Relics of War will be free on Steam until June 1st at 7 PM (your local time). To nab it on Steam, go to the store page and click that "Add to account" button. Done.
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planet’s resources. In the first turn-based 4X strategy game set in Warhammer 40,000 you will lead one of four unique factions.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Last edited:

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
I need to stop buying game because thats just one more that I brought awhile ago and have yet to play that is now free.

SIgh

In other news I also brought darktide and battlesctor /hit head on wall

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I need to stop buying game because thats just one more that I brought awhile ago and have yet to play that is now free.

SIgh

In other news I also brought darktide and battlesctor /hit head on wall
Battlesector is really good.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I have no doubt, I just don't particularly like space marine faction and the campaign is all space marine so I wasn't in any rush to get it.
It is annoying they don't have campaigns for the other species, especially since they just released orks, but the campaign they do have is quite good and they have other game modes that are cool that work well with the other species.

Reactions: meiam