Freebie Info - Wolfenstein: The New Order [FINISHED]

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Today, for you:

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Wolfenstein: The New Order will be free at Epic Games Store until June 9th at 5PM (your local time). As always, you can get the game through the link above, or straight from the Epic Games launcher. Either way, the game will be added directly to your Epic Games library.
Developed by MachineGames, a studio comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognized for their work creating story-driven games, Wolfenstein offers a deep game narrative packed with action, adventure and first-person combat.

Intense, cinematic and rendered in stunning detail with id® Software’s id Tech® engine, Wolfenstein sends players across Europe on a personal mission to bring down the Nazi war machine. With the help of a small group of resistance fighters, infiltrate their most heavily guarded facilities, battle high-tech Nazi legions, and take control of super-weapons that have conquered the earth – and beyond.
Have a look if interested, and enjoy.

Next week's freebie(s) will be a mystery game starting June 9th.

Last edited:

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I have this for the PS3. I actually have the sequel already on Steam so, adding this to my PC library is a good thing!