Freeze Frames

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Freeze Frames

MovieBob profiles Adam Green and his new movie, Frozen.

Read Full Article

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Saw the trailer for frozen, and as a skier, yeah, I can understand that primal fear that he was refering to.

Let's hope this guy keeps his spine in tact and not bow to the money machine.

Good interview.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
benbenthegamerman said:
i love the personalities of these guys you interview bob. they are, to say the least, renassaince men.
I suppose thats one term for it.

Intresting article, the end made me giggle a little lol

Seneschal

Blessed are the righteous
Jun 27, 2009
I recently saw Hatchet and loved it. It's exactly like Bob said, it was extremely refreshing to find something that raw and entertaining amidst all these flaccid new horrors. And for a change, the film comes from America. I usually get my refreshing-horror-movie-fix from France, England or Spain.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I didn't enjoy Hatchet but I recognize its greatness. I'm still itching to see Spiral because I love Joel Moore's acting and you make this Frozen sound pretty good. Off to see the trailer I go!

darknight910

Apr 15, 2008
Honestly, I saw the trailer of Frozen... and was both laughing and groaning of the stupidity of the situation. You just have to jump off the lift. Really, that's all you'd have to do to get out of being stuck on a ski lift. You have skis on, there's so much powder on the ground that if you don't land upon the slope, you'll just fall into the snow. Hell, I've seen skiiers fall from cliff sides for hundreds of feet and be totally fine.

I don't know how anyone would consider this scenario scary at all.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
It seems like a really f*cking stupid movie, honestly. It seems like it'll be more of a groan inducing movie than a primal-fear inducing movie. Though if they got Tommy Wiseau to direct....I'd definitely be there to watch it!

DaxStrife

Late Reviewer
Nov 29, 2007
I dunno, Frozen looks like garbage to me: "Ohmigod, we're stuck on this chairlift on a ski resort and everyone's gone home for the week so nobody will know we're here for days and we'll die freezing!" Didn't seem too good to start, but then I saw a cell phone ad with the same premise. There's just not many places that movie can go unless they get some clever writing, ala Phone Booth, a not-so-good thriller made much better by clever dialogue between the characters.

Benjeezy

Dec 3, 2009
somekindarobot said:
I was frozen, today!
Congratulations on winning the internet

OT: Sounds like it's at least worth a look. Maybe. I've started to question Moviebob alot lately...

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I laughed and laughed and laughed when I saw Frozen.

Its not like most horror movies where common sense is ignored, this movie ignores human nature, ala if someone was somewhere where they could die, and there was an obvious way to get out without that bad of injury.