Friendships and good relationships are empty promises

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Do you really think this is the right place to discuss these matters?

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
I hate having to start a conversation, lead the conversation, and having to set a time to meet again.

Not starting a conversation -> loneliness.

Not leading a conversation -> "Okay, bye, nice talking to you" -> loneliness.

Not setting a time to meet again -> loneliness.

It's always on me, every single step of the way, regarding men or women, they make me feel like I don't matter for either.

Some justify others' behaviour by claiming, they were shy.

I say, I used to be shy and nobody cared, so I won't care either if they are shy. I dealt with it, and it was hard, and they prefer watching instagram and procrastinating.

The real reason, based on my experience, is that they have self-righteous reasons like I wasn't good enough for them and they deserved "better".

So I won't bother trying to make their day like pickup guides suggest. Why don't they make my day for once?

I made so many humans' days and I never got anything back. Helping person A in city Y has never made person B in city Z help me.

Friendships and good relationships are empty promises anyways, those people who say "they were out there" had neither.

When it comes to social interactions, there is so many lies.
1_auF_slDRMg2ioOf2gI68tA (1).gif

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I hate having to start a conversation, lead the conversation, and having to set a time to meet again.

Not starting a conversation -> loneliness.

Not leading a conversation -> "Okay, bye, nice talking to you" -> loneliness.

Not setting a time to meet again -> loneliness.

It's always on me, every single step of the way, regarding men or women, they make me feel like I don't matter for either.

Some justify others' behaviour by claiming, they were shy.

I say, I used to be shy and nobody cared, so I won't care either if they are shy. I dealt with it, and it was hard, and they prefer watching instagram and procrastinating.

The real reason, based on my experience, is that they have self-righteous reasons like I wasn't good enough for them and they deserved "better".

So I won't bother trying to make their day like pickup guides suggest. Why don't they make my day for once?

I made so many humans' days and I never got anything back. Helping person A in city Y has never made person B in city Z help me.

Friendships and good relationships are empty promises anyways, those people who say "they were out there" had neither.

When it comes to social interactions, there is so many lies.
Sooo, you've conducted what have effectively been social experiments using your own, specifically chosen methods, with expected results, and have concluded that everyone else is not only wrong, but are maliciously so, i.e.: everyone lies and makes empty promises, completely ignoring the fact you are the sole constant in the study...

This is an incel rant.