From Wii to 360 yet I can't do it

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
0p3rati0n said:
Hello fellow escapists! I'm in a really really really big pickle here. After being fed up with watching Wii get stomped on and flamed like it was an overly cooked burger I've decided to get an XBox 360. I thought I would never get one in my life. But I haven't got it yet. There is a major road block to which I'm facing. So here's how it goes.

My mom says we're not getting another video game "machine." So I'm like ok I'll just sell my wii. Even though I'll be missing out on Metrods Prime Trilogy (which I want). But my dad doesn't like the 360s controllers. So I've been trying to tell him practice using our gamecube controller and play Call of Duty 2 Big Red One. That way he can get familiar to what the actual controls are like. But he keeps playing World at War on the Wii and pays no attention to my advice. Now I don't want to be a jack and say tough nubs for you dad I'm selling the Wii and all it's games and getting a 360 whether you like it or not.

So do any of you escapists have any ideas to how I can get a 360 yet still not get another gaming system (which will require selling my Wii) and still be far to my dad? I'm open to almost anything!!!
Ok, first, you build a house real near by, if you don't have any empty lots with power set up already, then just force a family out to a different neighborhood. Here's where it gets tricky, you need to either pilpher a 360, or take one from the family you force to move. Then you have a 360 without "buying a new machine" and have a house to yourself so "mom" can't bug you about M rated games!

jaammiie

Master of the Universe
Jun 3, 2007
Tell your mum that you can't play on both at the same time so therefore it will not make any difference whether you have a Wii or a Wii and a 360. What I mean is the overall play time wont change.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Just to clarify your wording. Do you not like your Wii because other people keep bashing it or do you genuinely not like it? You did say that you were looking forward to the Metroid Prime Trilogy. The people who complain about it exaggerate too much, and if they ever complain about its lack of graphical power (or worse, say they're worse than the graphics of last generation), they should be smacked. Graphics a good game does not make.

Let's see. No More Heroes, Madworld, Tales of Graces, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Okami, SSBB, Crystal Chronicles, Mario Kart, Trauma Center, Dragon Quest, a true Zelda Wii coming soon, Pikmin 3, Dead Space: Extraction coming soon, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Wario Land: Shake It, and I'm probably still missing stuff. Wii have nothing to play, my foot. Keep the Wii.

Edit: adding to the list. Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Punch Out, Dragon Quest X, and Metroid: Other M. I'll only keep on adding.

Dale Cooper

Apr 12, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
After being fed up with watching Wii get stomped on and flamed
That's no reason to give up the Wii... I bunch of teenage virgins don't like it because it's not 'hardcore.'

Keep your Wii, you'll regret it.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Dale Cooper said:
0p3rati0n said:
After being fed up with watching Wii get stomped on and flamed
That's no reason to give up the Wii... I bunch of teenage virgins don't like it because it's not 'hardcore.'

Keep your Wii, you'll regret it.
actually by a stroke of luck I can get a 360 around christmas (as long as I pay) and still keep my Wii so I'm happy and my dad's happy and just about everyone else is happy. the reason I want a 360 is because I want to play some really good games. Not good games watered down so much that it's like the pit in 300 only with water in it!