Fruits; One of the two most delicious food groups

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
The other being meat, of course.

So what are your favourite fruits, escapist? Which are your least favourite?

I find it difficult to decide, myself. I'm eating a watermelon right now, and I love it, but I also love apples, coconuts, grapes and whatnot. Overall though, I think I'd have to pick cherries.

As for my least favourite, there's only one fruit I've ever tried that I didn't like, and that was grapefruit. It tastes like really old oranges to me.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
My favourite fruits are: Pears, Apples and Lychees

Least favourite: Grapefruit's a good call, but I'll have to go with Pineapple. Such a sharp flavour, it almost hurts to eat raw. That being said, I don't mind the taste when diluted to a juice format.

Dec 14, 2009
Fuck fruit.

I'm a nut man.

Pistachio, walnut, peanut, hazelnut, chestnut, cashew.

I love to gobble nuts!

I suppose if I had to pick a fruit...

I love juicy apples.

Clinky

Jan 5, 2012
My favorite fruits have to be peaches, they just taste so good. They also make up part of one of my favorite desserts... Peach Cobbler. Good lord I don't care if I'm on a diet I will drop it for a good peach cobbler. Strawberries are a close second.

For my least favorite I have to say that coconuts are my least favorite. It has nothing to do with the taste really, I love coconut milk. But what gets me is that I HATE the feeling of coconut flakes between my teeth.

5-0

Apr 6, 2010
Pears are the best fruit. Followed by mangoes. Yeah, I like the sweet ones. And then...hm, strawberries and pineapples.

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
Gearabelle said:
My favorite fruits have to be peaches, they just taste so good. They also make up part of one of my favorite desserts... Peach Cobbler. Good lord I don't care if I'm on a diet I will drop it for a good peach cobbler.
I hear that. Cobbler of pretty much any variety is one of the greatest inventions in history.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
Ive always loved Apples since i was a kid.. i even eat the core and all.. but i generally like every fruit... except Grapefruit yuck so bitter :/

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I love to gobble nuts!
I knew it!

I hear one in ten people is just this way.

What's wrong with you people?!

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Peaches, but only when they're fresh. Like "still hard as a rock" fresh.

I enjoy strawberries, plums, and watermelon, but only in moderation. But as long as you offer me a peach the way I like it, I'll pretty much never turn it down.

Stu35

Aug 1, 2011
Bananas, Peaches, Pears, Oranges, Kiwis... I just like fruit in general though, I can eat a ton of it, and feel like I'm being healthy (even though I'm pretty sure that the 3 oranges, 4 kiwi fruit and a pear that I just had have about as much Sugar as a big bag of Haribo)

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Pears, plums and peaches. They all start with P it is odd.

Some apple are total crap but then again some rank around 4 just behind strawberries and my top 3.

Dec 14, 2009
TheBobmus said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I love to gobble nuts!
I knew it!

Mr.PlanetEater said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I love to gobble nuts!
Look I am sick of you Nut Gobblers and your anti-fruit agenda. It was Apple and Orange not Pistachio and Walnut.
You humans are all racist!

I it is my right to gobble as many nuts as I want, I don't care what you say!

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Saladfork said:
As for my least favourite, there's only one fruit I've ever tried that I didn't like, and that was grapefruit. It tastes like really old oranges to me.
Yah, never liked grapefruit either... just too much sour... *blech*

Personal favs: mangoes (mmmmmmm), grapes (omnomnom) & pears (*drools*)

Daystar Clarion said:
Fuck fruit.

I'm a nut man.

I love to gobble nuts!
This may seem a bit of an odd request, but may I dissect your bowels?

!!

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Pistachio
Those are fucking delicious. Unfortunately, I once came across one that was not filled with a delicious nut, but with a few tiny little maggots. Haven't been able to eat one ever since. Oh and you're welcome.

Favorite fruit would be a juicy red apple.

DktrAgonizer

Jun 7, 2010
Pineapples are my favorite, closely followed by mangoes. I quite like peaches, too.

My least favorites would have to be grapefruit and pears. I've never liked them.

Mr.PlanetEater

May 17, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

No way! The day we let you Nut Gobblers gobble nuts freely is the day that the sacredness and sanctity is sucked from the act of eating. I say nay to Nut Gobblers. You should all reform your ways by tasting a lovely Pomegranate or some delicious Grapes.

Dec 14, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
Saladfork said:
Yah, never liked grapefruit either... just too much sour... *blech*

Personal favs: mangoes (mmmmmmm), grapes (omnomnom) & pears (*drools*)

Daystar Clarion said:
Fuck fruit.

I'm a nut man.

I love to gobble nuts!
This may seem a bit of an odd request, but may I dissect your bowels?

!!
Yeah, people ask me that question a lot.

Knock yourself out, just make sure you put everything back where you found it.

SpaceBat said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Pistachio
Those are fucking delicious. Unfortunately, I once came across one that was not filled with a delicious nut, but with a few tiny little maggots. Haven't been able to eat one ever since. Oh and you're welcome.

Favorite fruit would be a juicy red apple.
You'd think that would ruin pistachio nuts for me...

Nope :D

Mr.PlanetEater said:
Daystar Clarion said:

No way! The day we let you Nut Gobblers gobble nuts freely is the day that the sacredness and sanctity is sucked from the act of eating. I say nay to Nut Gobblers. You should all reform your ways by tasting a lovely Pomegranate or some delicious Grapes.
Nut Powah!
Nut Powah!
Nut Powah!

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
TheBobmus said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I love to gobble nuts!
I knew it!

Yeah, but do you have to do it in public, or near me at the cinema? I don't care what you do in your own home, but keep it away from me. I don't wanna see that stuff...

SckizoBoy said:
Daystar, this may seem a bit of an odd request, but may I dissect your bowels?
Sounds like he'd like that sort of thing.

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
You'd think that would ruin pistachio nuts for me...
Nope :D
Wow. You must really love to gobble nuts. How much nuts do you gobble on a daily basis?