FUCK BLIZZARD RAHHHH Account

Lonan

Dec 27, 2008
Ok, so two years ago I think, Blizzard was constantly sending me emails telling me to do all sorts of things with my account, I wasn't sure which was legit and which was a scam, so I ignored them all. They only relented this time last year. Then my friend just told me today he still plays WOW and I should join up again. So I made another account with the same email and same name, which Blizzard didn't seem to have an issue with, but when I tried to use my own games, they CD keys have already been used by my account with the same name and email! I tried to do the account recovery before, they don't have my cell number. Also, they are total douches and will not talk to you. So I have come to the escapist, not because I want to give those Blizzard assholes anymore money, but because a good friend of mine from another city wants to play WOW with me. Fuck Blizzard, but I love you guys! Please help if you can!

Also, I'm not being a dick by saying these things about Blizzard, moderators, they should become more moderate, more centrists, in their dickishness and move away from not ever talking to customers
GGGRRRRRRRRRRR

SnowyGamester

Tech Head
Oct 18, 2009
Either you used a different email address previously or someone has accessed your account and changed it. Regardless, WoW doesn't actually use CD keys - it's subscription based - so you have to buy a new subscription to play anyway, at least outside of the first twenty levels which are free to play. If you have other games associated with the account I suggest you contact them via phone or submit a support ticket here [https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/solution/battlenet/390].

Majinash

May 27, 2014
I've had to deal with blizz twice on the phone, once over a hacking issue and once when MoP was removed from my account. Both times they cleared things up quickly, the first time they were super polite, the second time the guy was polite but obviously had dealt with my question many times before and was a bit short because of it.

I would suggest trying again on their phone line as it worked best for me.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
I hate to be that guy, but seriously, there are so many better mmo's these days. Is there anyway you can talk your friends into not giving blizzard money and trying something better? I still can't believe that Blizzard is still getting away with making people pay subscription fee's. Lately I have been having a blast on trying out Rift(free), but I would also greatly recommend Guild Wars 2(one time purchase of game for around $30)or Aion(free).