Full Arkham City Achievement List Finds its Way Online

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Full Arkham City Achievement List Finds its Way Online

Can you really express Batman with numbers? It seems that you can in Arkham City.

The full list of Xbox 360 achievements - and presumably the list of PS3 trophies as well - for Batman: Arkham City [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0JAVK/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i3?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=14AD5GS8688M1QQTTCAF&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846 ] has found its way online, revealing exactly what players will need to do to earn the game's full thousand points. It goes without saying that if you want to go into Arkham City with as little foreknowledge as possible, you should avoid this list like the plague.

The list does contain some spoilers, but it's actually not as bad as you might think. Most of the descriptions are pretty vague, and a lot of the characters and situations hinted at have already appeared in trailers and screenshots, or been mentioned in interviews. If you're ok with some more minor spoilers, then you can read on with impunity.

As well as the story awards - which I'm obviously not going to talk about - there are points available for fairly typical gameplay stuff, like doing well in the challenge maps, or getting a really long combo. The full list is below; read it at your own peril.

? I'm Batman (10) - Become the Bat
? Acid Bath (10) - Save the damsel, but is she in distress?
? Savior (10) - Save the medical volunteers
? Chimney Sweep (10) - There is only one way in
? One Armed Bandit (10) - Hammer the point home
? Communication Breakdown (10) - Clear the airwaves
? Gladiator (10) - Last man standing
? Wrecking Ball (25) - Stop the unstoppable
? Lost And Found (10) - Uncover the secret of Arkham City
? Sand Storm (25) - We are legion
? Hide And Seek (25) - A deadly game of hide and seek
? Ghost Train (25) - Fight for survival
? Freefall (25) - Don't look down
? Exit Stage Right (50) - All the world is a stage
? Forensic Expert (10) - Collect enough evidence to locate the gun for hire
? Contract Terminated (25) - Stop the contract operative
? Serial Killer (25) - Track down the serial killer
? Mystery Stalker (15) - Reveal the mystery watcher
? Distress Flare (5) - Answer the call for help
? Broken Toys (25) - Destroy it all
? Ring Ring (5) - Answer a ringing phone
? Dial Z For Murder (25) - Stop the phone booth killer
? Stop the Clock (15) - Time is running out
? Bargaining Chip (15) - Reunite the separated couple
? AR Knight (25) - Complete all augmented reality training exercises
? Fully Loaded (10) - Collect all of Batman's gadgets and upgrades
? Aggravated Assault (10) - Stop all assaults in Arkham City
? IQ Test (10) - Solve the first riddle
? Conundrum (20) - Rescue the first hostage from Riddler
? Mastermind (20) - Rescue the second hostage from Riddler
? Puzzler (30) - Rescue the third hostage from Riddler
? Intellectual (30) - Rescue the fourth hostage from Riddler
? Brainteaser (40) - Rescue the fifth hostage from Riddler
? Genius (50) - Rescue all the hostages from Riddler
? Bronze Revenge (10) - Obtain 24 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)
? Silver Revenge (20) - Obtain 48 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)
? Gold Revenge (40) - Obtain all 72 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)
? Campaign Bronze (10) - Obtain 24 medals on the original Arkham City ranked maps (as Batman)
? Campaign Silver (20) - Obtain 72 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)
? Campaign Gold (40) - Obtain all 108 medals on the original Arkham City campaigns (as Batman)
? Flawless Freeflow Fighter 2.0 (5) - Complete one combat challenge without taking damage (any character)
? Twice Nightly (75) - Complete New Game Plus
? Gotham Base Jumper (5) - Jump off the tallest building in Arkham City and glide for 1 minute without touching the ground
• Pay Your Respects (5) - A moment of remembrance
? Story Teller (10) - Have 12 murderous dates with Calendar Man
? Catch (5) - Find someone to play remote Batarang catch with
? 50x Combo (5) - Complete a combo of 50 moves (any play mode, any character)
? Perfect Freeflow 2.0 (5) - Perform a perfect combo including all of Batman's combat moves (any play mode)
? Gadget Attack (5) - Use 5 different Quickfire gadgets in one fight (any play mode)
? Perfect Knight: Day 2 (75) - Main Story, Side Missions, Upgrades, Collectables, New Game Plus and Riddlers Revenge (as Batman)
Batman: Arkham City comes out for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 on October 18th.

Source: Eurogamer [http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-02-batman-arkham-city-achievements-list]

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Like the first game, I will probably get around 80% of these, failing only at the Combo challenges(108? medals! wow) I'l still love the heck out of this game! I am excited :)

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
AARGGGGHHH! NOO! Achievables are the biggest spoilers of the lot. My eyes! My eyes! Must not be tempted. This seems to happen for every game no. Getting pretty annoying.

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
The only thing I'd consider a spoiler there is that we finally get to meet the infamous Calendar Man.

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
Arkham Asylum was the first game I Achieved 100% on. That's not because I'm bad, but because most games have multiplayer component achievements and I don't have a lot of online horsepower.

So, I'm psyched as hell to get back and start earning.

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
This line got me pretty excited:

Logan Westbrook said:
Twice Nightly (75) - Complete New Game Plus
Arkham Asylum was one of my first platinums on the PS3 and I'm going to be going for the same this time around, even if those combat challenges are a pain in the ass.

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
Argh! I wanna look, but I wanna go into the game without knowing anything even more! October CANNOT get here soon enough!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Deadly Game of Hide and Seek and, Serial Killer both imply Hush being in this game...Damn, how I want to match wits and, predatory skills with Hush...Still, can't wait to tackle these!!

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
? Wrecking Ball (25) - Stop the unstoppable
Juggernaut confirmed for Arkham City?

Shoggoth2588 said:
Deadly Game of Hide and Seek and, Serial Killer both imply Hush being in this game...Damn, how I want to match wits and, predatory skills with Hush...Still, can't wait to tackle these!!
Hush had no wits to match. Riddler was the brains, Hush was just a figurehead.