Full-Sized Papercraft Link is Amazing

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
ThePeiceOfEden said:
Greyfox105 said:
The person who made that is Really dedicated.
although I'd prefer a robot monkey butler of doom. made of paper.
And has flamethrowers
are you refering to the creator of this paper model, or the paper robot monkey butler of doom?

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
That actually looks amazing for being made of paper. Whenever I see the small 6 inch tall paper models of game characters, they always look like something that you can immediately see as being made out of paper, but that looks like it would be made of plastic or something strong like that. They did a really good job with it.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Doesn't full sized mean to scale, as in 1:1 or normal size?

That 'life-size' midget elf child looks about 7 or 8 feet tall.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Now, all that's needed is a paper Midna that hangs from stings or, better yet, sits on his sholder.

Awesome.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Jamash said:
Doesn't full sized mean to scale, as in 1:1 or normal size?

That 'life-size' midget elf child looks about 7 or 8 feet tall.
So if Link is 7.5 ft tall, how tall would that make Ganondorf?

Don't let Link out in the wind!

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
that's the coolest thing ever. it would go so nicely by my cardboard cutout of Fallout 3's Tesla Armor.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Mstrswrd said:
Now, all that's needed is a paper Midna that hangs from stings or, better yet, sits on his sholder.

Awesome.
No no no, they need to make a paper-mache Wolf Link with Midna riding it. Now that would nerdgasmic.

Seriously, this guy is awesome. He truly gets an epic win in my book.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
Mr. Fister said:
Mstrswrd said:

Awesome.
No no no, they need to make a paper-mache Wolf Link with Midna riding it. Now that would nerdgasmic.

Well, yeah, that goes without saying, but I was assuming "In case the creator doesn't want to start over completely, and just wants to alter what's already there." Now, if the crerator made a whole series of these, we might just die from nerd-awesome overload.

Mr. Fister

Jun 21, 2008
Mstrswrd said:
Mr. Fister said:
Mstrswrd said:

Awesome.

Well, yeah, that goes without saying, but I was assuming "In case the creator doesn't want to start over completely, and just wants to alter what's already there." Now, if the crerator made a whole series of these, we might just die from nerd-awesome overload.
That, and I might try and steal the Wolf Link thing. Hell, I might just take Midna and leave Wolf Link there. Easier to steal. ;)

sabaducia

Aug 6, 2009
That is so cool. I want a Dumbledore one. Or maybe an Edward Cullen, to watch it buuuuurn.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
The best part about plaster or some other statue material, it's fire proof. Muahahahahaha.