Funniest/Best Gamertag/online name you have ever seen.

Offworlder_v1legacy

Ya Old Mate
May 3, 2009
Like all that others where it's "X was killed by whaterever", my friend had "a fluffy bunny". You were killed by a fluffy bunny.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Fappy said:
elbryan108 said:
I have to say that the most obnoxious name I've ever seen was Fappy McFapperson, I was Stone drunk and attempting to play an FPS and it actually took me a sec to figure it out.
Huh... no relation >.>

OT: I've seen a lot of hilarious gametags/usernames. One of my all time favorites is a guy named Poopysalsa. I don't know why I find it so amusing.

EDIT: WTF NECRO!? You necromancers have trolled me like five times in the last week!
And it's been necro'd again...

3rd thread I've seen necro'd in the last two days. What's with all these new people coming in and necroing old as fuck threads?

Christ, this thread was made in 2008! Now I'm just going crazy.

Sigh...

The only one I can really remember was this guy who got a forced name change in WoW, because his name was Rektumlewb.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
shrekfan246 said:
Fappy said:
elbryan108 said:
I have to say that the most obnoxious name I've ever seen was Fappy McFapperson, I was Stone drunk and attempting to play an FPS and it actually took me a sec to figure it out.
Huh... no relation >.>

OT: I've seen a lot of hilarious gametags/usernames. One of my all time favorites is a guy named Poopysalsa. I don't know why I find it so amusing.

EDIT: WTF NECRO!? You necromancers have trolled me like five times in the last week!
And it's been necro'd again...

3rd thread I've seen necro'd in the last two days. What's with all these new people coming in and necroing old as fuck threads?

Christ, this thread was made in 2008! Now I'm just going crazy.

Sigh...

The only one I can really remember was this guy who got a forced name change in WoW, because his name was Rektumlewb.
A good buddy of mine needed to get a name change because his Tauren Fury Warrior's name was "Rapetrain". Lol.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Fappy said:
A good buddy of mine needed to get a name change because his Tauren Fury Warrior's name was "Rapetrain". Lol.
Back when I still played I saw a Gnome Warrior with the name Goliath. Tanking a raid the funniest part was about half the raid was Gnomes. Yeah the prince of Darkness got killed by 7 midgets 2 elves an a human.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
TopazFusion said:
shrekfan246 said:
What's with all these new people coming in and necroing old as fuck threads?
I'm starting to think that there's an unofficial rule around here where your first post must be a necropost.
Must've been implemented after I joined, then... would make sense though. But seriously. A thread that was made in 2008 and has been constantly necro'd all the way until now? What is this I don't even...

EDIT: Oh, I guess a few of these name-based puns from my guildies would fit in:
Elvspriestly
Sheepnseagal
Kurtslobain
Andyworghol
Dovahkitten
Fearafawcet
Gnarlsmarkly
Howlpacino
Jimmyfaladin
Maulinmonroe
Pallymcbeal
Portneylove

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Alright, a necro.

One from a while ago was HalfEvil333

And one recently is AnalAvenger

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
I have an image stuck in my head of a guy with the tag "HOLA HOLA GET EBOLA" and an avatar of Putin with sunglasses.

Also one dude with the name "I'm the final boss, step on my head"

czarexor

Sep 12, 2011
"Mr.Lister the sister fister" Saw that name while playing chivalry medieval warfare and could not stop laughing.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
For some reason the two usernames "WinnerWinnerChickenDinner" and "Bananas and lizards" have always stuck in my mind when I played TF2.

Roboshi

Jul 28, 2008
"Walkin' Talkin' Steven Hawkins"

And I remember someone in TF2 had renamed the Pyros main weapon; "Spaceballs; the flame-thrower"