Funniest thing you have found on the internet.

deakin_j

Mar 14, 2011

Also, Llamas with hats.

It's quite possible i'm a terrible, terrible person for finding these hilarious.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Vern5 said:
snip
Do you like pokemon? Maybe not after this.
well, egoraptor is pretty awesome

OT: at the moment?

"I swear, the Terminator armor is ill-suited for the task of feeding cakes to little girls!"

'Are you questioning the skill of a Terminator, brother?'

"Certainly the Mark 7 powered armor is enough and more efficient for this task? The use of the much rarer Tactical Dreadnaught Armor is unnecessary."

'Irrelevant! This battle-brother has volunteered for this task!'

"I suppose the poor choice of battle gear can be overlooked.

May he bring honor to us all."

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
I've started watching some Dawn of Awesome and Spess Mehrenes videos recently.

I came across this one which doesn't seem like it was as well known.

I don't know why because it's absolutely brilliant.

MordinSolus

Feb 10, 2011
lRookiel said:
And I still have no idea what hes so angry at xD
He's obviously pissed off at some camping noob. Duh.

My question is: How the fuck does he scream that loudly for FOUR MINUTES? The longest I've ever been close to that level angry was for maybe half that time, maybe less.

launchpadmcqwak

Dec 6, 2011
Launcelot111 said:
In case anyone isn't aware of Wizard People, it is a voiced over version of the entire first Harry Potter movie, and it is the best. Here is a scene of great portent

this wins the thread, i almost died at the "lumberface and ernie" part.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Nothing makes me laugh as much as DBZ Abridged.

But these videos in this thread are still hilarious.

*bookmarking*

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
I'm gonna say this Dorkly Bits vid...

it's all I can come up with on short notice but it never fails to make me laugh!

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
MordinSolus said:
lRookiel said:

My question is: How the fuck does he scream that loudly for FOUR MINUTES? The longest I've ever been close to that level angry was for maybe half that time, maybe less.
Because. It. Wasn't. Real. It was a joke. A parody.

The video has only been out for at least half a decade, good to know that there are still people who don't know anything about it and jump to unreasonable conclusions.

More OT: I remembered about Cube!

I hadn't seen it for quite a while. For some reason it greatly entertains me. Probably the monotone narration that somehow fakes excitement.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
He's at it again. Awesome even if you're not a fan.
Can't look away.
Being "there" in those "you'd have to be there" moments.
Pretty damn catchy.

MordinSolus

Feb 10, 2011
DoPo said:
MordinSolus said:
lRookiel said:

The video has only been out for at least half a decade, good to know that there are still people who don't know anything about it and jump to unreasonable conclusions.
Then riddle me this: How long can you scream, laugh like a madman, and destroy a mouse and a keyboard for? The screaming part would make me too tired to even make a parody video.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
MordinSolus said:
DoPo said:
MordinSolus said:
lRookiel said:

Then riddle me this: How long can you scream, laugh like a madman, and destroy a mouse and a keyboard for? The screaming part would make me too tired to even make a parody video.
Me? More than that. I have friends who have done a lot longer (real) rants than that. Also, none of them looked like the video because they were real and not staged.

And it's not like it was the kid's only [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7NYB4SPTJk&feature=related] funny [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDbs_9r56hk] video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTsb4tro774&feature=related].

I don't get it - what are you trying to ask here? Not getting the video was staged is not my fault. It's the internet, you can generally expect every video you see to be staged until proven otherwise. Also, maybe you want to watch this. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5usx4mQg6x8&feature=related]

So, enlighten me, what has your anecdotal example have to do with not understanding the video?

Rylot

May 14, 2010
http://www.britanick.com/videos/ I've been seeing some of their videos on Cracked.com and stumbled across their own site one day. Sat down and watched every damn episode in one go. Fucking funniest shit I've found.