Funniest Thing You've Heard In An Online Game?

Mr. Bubbles

Sep 27, 2007
I still maintain that the story I'm about to tell isn't funny, but enough people have told me otherwise to feel it appropriate for this topic.

So I was playing Halo 3, Big Team Battle on Sandtrap. The game had been going okay, with me in 3rd for most of it. I had gotten in a Warthog, along with 2 other people (I was the driver). After a while, my gunner died. Before my passenger could get out to replace him, someone else from my team got in, who preceded to shoot at the ground right infront of the hog. This wasn't uncommon, so we ignored it - until he spoke, that is. He says, in a high-pitched whine, "What the hell, guys!? I hyjacked this guy's Warthog but I can't shoot him from the turent!" (Turent? SERIOUSLY!?)

Now my passenger, another memeber of my team that happened to have been walking by at the time, and myself all realize at once what this kid has just said. I stop the hog immediately. The other two both start to ask him to repeat that when he notices the guy that was walking by us. He turns to him and kills him. He says, "YES! I got one! Wait . . . what does "betrayal" mean?"

I left then, so I most likely missed an interesting talk about the reticle, but I think you get the point.

Gollon

Jan 16, 2008
I was playing WoW with a female blood elf character in a party and one of the party members whispered me: "ur hot" I /yelled to him "You know I don't actually look like the character (name) so please stop saying I'm hot."

He left the group. :(

rapidoud

Feb 1, 2008
with the barrens eckayee no one is that dumb btw.
He 99% sure means an internet BROWSER

But nice on giving us the impression you thought he was serious heh
Just like with Angry German Kid (how could that even be considered serious?)

Felidae

Feb 10, 2008
"Get over here so I can violate your very being with my arcane filth."
*pause*
"I mean buff you."

Felidae

Feb 10, 2008
Oh, and not a particularly funny quote, but a funny moment recently in a Warcraft Battleground (yes, I'm over twenty and still play).

Over Vent:
"Okay, everyone's ready? Buffs?"
*various affirmations*
"Right!"
*gate comes down and everyone charges out, with someone playing the 70's Batman theme over their mic*

Minhef

Jan 22, 2008
Wiping on the first trash in Karazhan had certain members of my guild in hysterics. I swear I didn't pull, but to this day I still get the blame.

Ixus Illwrath

Feb 9, 2008
Felidae said:
Oh, and not a particularly funny quote, but a funny moment recently in a Warcraft Battleground (yes, I'm over twenty and still play).

Over Vent:
"Okay, everyone's ready? Buffs?"
*various affirmations*
"Right!"
*gate comes down and everyone charges out, with someone playing the 70's Batman theme over their mic*
I always played the Benny Hill theme on Razorgore, guild seemed to get a kick out of it whilst running in circles :)

Minischoles

Feb 10, 2008
Minhef said:
Wiping on the first trash in Karazhan had certain members of my guild in hysterics. I swear I didn't pull, but to this day I still get the blame.
This. We can down most of SSC/TK and we're getting closer on the last few bosses but we still wipe on Attumen trash.

Actually funniest thing was last night during a quick Kara raid to drag some new people through, and someone starts singing Holla Back Girl by Gwen Stefani over teamspeak in a faux gay voice. Had us all cracking up.

qaqa1

Dec 3, 2007
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Went on for like five minutes then all of a sudden

"Well alright if you insist"

REDPill357

Jan 5, 2008
The other night, I was playing TF2, and someone started singing "500 Miles" by the Proclaimers

"DADA-DA! Come on, everyone! Join in!"
"DADA-DA!"
"Stop. You guys seriously can't sing."

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9bUlMZ7Aoc

Watch this whole thing...
"I think that......I think I just lost my finger."

Additionally, in TF2...
Me (speaking directly to friend): I have an experiment.
Me: This was a triumph.
Other guy: I'm making a note here...
Me (to friend): Experiment confirmed.

(on a melee only map)
Waxx: OK, now spies only?
All: Yeah, spies. SPIES ONLY!
Guy:
Other guy: SECRET ASIAN MAN.