Funniest Typos

Mr.Bubbles43

Jul 23, 2008
This thread is different from the other typos thread because its not your opinion on them, its for you to find the funniest ones. I had noticed that I had made a few typos that changed what I meant and made it quite unintentionally hilarious.

So, what are the most unintentionally funny typos you have seen?

This is the one I was referring to when I was talking about mine:
Bioshock. 43 is my lucky numbers and all my friends said that I reminded them of a big daddy. The other names I used are Gunsnipe43, because I like guys and to snipe. MistaBubz which is basically just another version of Mr.Bubbles43 and then Bubblegun, which is a combination of the one ones. I've stared using that more and more as its unique and fun to think about.

DeleteMe1112311

Sep 18, 2008
Aha...Good times.
My personal favorite from another site is:
"We should work out a list of all Leadershit members present and past then to let people know how to nominate."

My personal worst was in the middle of class attempting to say the word "organism".
"As cells multiply, a larger orgasm is formed....*smackhead*"

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Well I don't have a lot of good written ones but one of my friend's misread in English.

Real Line: The field seems like a continent when you have to lay your seed in it all day long.

What my friend said: The field seems like a c**t when you have to lay your seed in it all day long.

Funniest thing is he had no clue what he said and even the English teacher was laughing.

joswie

Aug 23, 2008
Ah yes, I once was in the thick of a discussion of the nature of love on this very site, when one individual claimed that the act of defining love is remarkably challenging, I meant to say: "It can't be that hard, it's not like I asked you to divide by zero or anything" but I typed: "It can't be that hard, it's not like I asked you to divide my zero or anything."

Someone quickly commented that it sounded vaguely erotic, and one person then remarked that I had accidently Rule 34'ed the Divide by Zero meme.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
Have you ever seen Half Life: Full Life Consequences? Click the link if you like to laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

It's full of them.

lukemdizzle

Jul 7, 2008
on a history essay I didn't catch that I typed manicured rather than massacred

it really broke the serious mood of the Rwandan revolution

crimsondynamics

Nov 6, 2008
Soxfan1016 said:
Aha...Good times.
My personal favorite from another site is:
"We should work out a list of all Leadershit members present and past then to let people know how to nominate."

My personal worst was in the middle of class attempting to say the word "organism".
"As cells multiply, a larger orgasm is formed....*smackhead*"
That's not so bad - I had a female classmate who once blurted out "sea orgasms" in the middle of biology class.

Half of my typing class assignments were laughable; the other half was unintentionally offensive. It would hurt to hand them in for I was afraid the teacher would think I intentionally keyed in those blasphemies.

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
I have a 6 year old niece, and she had to write a story for school. So i helped her get started. It happened to be a family members birthday that weekend, and so we had all the normal festivities and treats. Her assignment was to write a story about what you did over the weekend, and she got a bit mixed on the spelling.

she put: I ate lots of my grandpas delicious "cack" this weekend.

I know I am a bad uncle for laughing at what she wrote, but it was quite humerous, and I changed it for her to "cake" before she took it to the teacher.

TheBluesader

Mar 9, 2008
I don't know if it's that funny, but once on these forums I misread a thread title. I went on a three paragraph rant about how games were sexist and posted it, satisfied with my awesometude.

Then I realized that the topic was actually sexiest game characters. I immediately jumped back and tried to edit the shame away.

But for naught. 3 people had already read it and posted about how retarded I was. So my edit went through, but 3 people quoted my stupidity for all the forum to see.

And then a bunch of people quoted them. I just turned off the computer, curled up in bed and moaned for the rest of the night.

Serge Drago

Jul 15, 2008
I heard this one gal ask someone where the condoms where located in a buffet restaurant, then correct herself by saying condiments.

Another, though frustrating instead of funny, was in the Learning Quickbooks Pro 2008 book for a class I had to take. In random spots there would be typos that would mess with the numbers you'd get in the exercises but the most ass backwards one was a line saying that the VA sales tax was 5% but the picture/figure it was referencing showed the tax being 2%.

Jul 9, 2008
Mr.Bubbles43 said:
This thread is different from the other typos thread because its not your opinion on them, its for you to find the funniest ones. I had noticed that I had made a few typos that changed what I meant and made it quite unintentionally hilarious.

So, what are the most unintentionally funny typos you have seen?

This is the one I was referring to when I was talking about mine:
Bioshock. 43 is my lucky numbers and all my friends said that I reminded them of a big daddy. The other names I used are Gunsnipe43, because I like guys and to snipe. MistaBubz which is basically just another version of Mr.Bubbles43 and then Bubblegun, which is a combination of the one ones. I've stared using that more and more as its unique and fun to think about.
Cool, that's from my thread. Anyway, not a typo, but a freudian slip: Sarah Palin "John McCain is the man we need to leave. I mean Lead!"

EDIT:
Ace of Spades said:
Have you ever seen Half Life: Full Life Consequences? Click the link if you like to laugh.

It's full of them.
"And the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky."

i LOL'd.

ImmortalItalian

Oct 19, 2008
Simple yet funny. The Typo I had done was supposed to be "Be right back, phone, sec" But apparently since the c is so close to the x it turned out to be "Be right back, phone sex".

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
I was giving a French presentation on what I did during the day in front of the class. I got to the part where I was talking about taking a shower.

French for shower is "douche.' >_<...

Needless to say, I was cracking up so much, and half the class didn't know what I was laughing about. It took me about fifteen seconds to regain control of myself.

Yes, I know, I'm hopelessly immature, and that that's not a real typo, but it was the first thing that came (hehehaha) to me.

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
My friend was reading aloud and the sentence was "We have some bread straight off the ashes.". He said it as "We have some bread straight off the asses.".

Dogeman5

Apr 8, 2008
Ace of Spades said:

It's full of them.
Nice,
John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys".

Kabutos

Oct 21, 2008
Back in the days when I played WoW, I once said that I was going to
Madnezz said:
eat everyone's faces
however, it turned out as
Madnezz said:
eat everyone's feces
Another one that happened to one of my classmates is she said testicle instead of test tube during Science class. Good times.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
One time I was writing a paper on some artwork, and there was one piece with a small girl standing upright but at the same time looking unsure of herself. So, what I was trying to write was "Despite her erect posture, her underlying insecurities show in her face." Unfortunately I wrote "Despite her erect penis, her underlying insecurities show in her face." Luckily I caught it before I handed the paper in.