Funny Events of the "Woke" world

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Ideally you'd want a group for every kind of possible therapy and then people not getting therapy as well, but that isn't really possible. You can't just have a study about people doing mentally better after a surgery that they wanted. It would be like a person being happier that they got a game they wanted, no shit they would be. The only way they'd not be happier was if the game was ass much like if the surgery was ass (and not what they'd thought it would be). You need to see if the surgery (the most permanent and altering therapy option) is actually worth doing vs the other options (thus, the other options are the control group in reference to the surgery group).
"No shir they'd be happier"?

Dude, you realise that the arguments against GRS are predicated on claims that it doesn't make the patients happier, right?

I've exclusively been talking about surgeries for over the past month and this discussion came out of this reply basically.
Yes, and the adults in the room have moved past your effort to create an equivalence between GRS and luxury cosmetic procedures.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

I don't know why but I find this very funny. This guy literally recorded every Russian vehicle wreck by the Ukrainian freedom fighters and is an OSINT god.

Edit2: Okay fine I would pardon Snowden, and let him return to the US AFTER he does a trial if I could. He is better than Assange. Happy?