Gain a random superpower

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
We're gonna make the worst Justice League ever.
...We're going for a league? Ah, double fuck, that makes things even more awkward.

Last edited:

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave

Looking at what some others got, I feel as though I actually won a decent prize in this lottery. With this power, I'll reduce my gas bill. -_-

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Give this a whirl, and
...? "Essence Embodiment: ability to become embodiment of essence." That's real descriptive and helpful.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Wasn't there an old thread which had this, but you were supposed to explain how a fight between you and the poster above you went?
That was fun.

Great for Social distancing, actually, so not so bad.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Wasn't there an old thread which had this, but you were supposed to explain how a fight between you and the poster above you went?
That was fun.
There were a lot of variations ever since someone (name escapes me, but I think they had a gandalf avatar?) first posted a "what superpower did you random" thread once upon a time. I remember the one you're talking about, and I remember my own variation was to hit random twice and try to come up with some explanation for how how started with the weaker/less versatile power and ended up with the stronger one. That one wasn't quite as popular.