Gallery of the Day - A Fluff Piece

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
Gallery of the Day - A Fluff Piece

Not all things in this world can be considered cute, but we've scoured the internet for the cute so you don't have to.

Read Full Article

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
My dog is being put down this week, so this gallery made me saddish. :(

That said, it was worth it for the adorableness that is number 3, which may or may not be my desktop background now.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
The squees, they won't stop! I already like kittens, puppies, and you manage to put in an otter which I have come to like a lot recently(thanks Oshawott) too? Bravo!

I think this thread needs some Joltik. :3

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/042/0/d/joltik_nom_by_fox_feathers-d39b0n2.png

lacktheknack said:
My dog is being put down this week, so this gallery made me saddish. :(

That said, it was worth it for the adorableness that is number 3, which may or may not be my desktop background now.
I went through that when we had to put my cat down two months ago, the amount of cute cats on the internet was hard to look at sometimes. Sorry to hear that.

Raggedstar

Jul 5, 2011
Working at a vet clinic, so I routinely see puppies and kittens (as a bonus, we even get the odd bunny). It helps me forget all the poop, vomit, owners yelling at me for how expensive vet care is, and euthanasias. Ya, past few weeks I've assisted in 7 euthanasias (including two days where there were 3 in a day). I really need healthy puppies and kittens to help with the pain.

We can't tell what the puppy's looking at, but we're sure that it isn't as cute as the puppy is. It's probably just a tennis ball, or two wolf cubs eating each other.
If that was a reference to the previous picture, those are definitely not wolf cubs. They're Siberian Husky puppies. Pet peeve of mine since there are stupids out there that scam people by selling husky or shepherd puppies as pure wolf. There are some huskies that look like wolves, but when you see very sharp, vibrant colour patterns like those (or curly tails, pink noses, big batty ears, etc), those scream dog. Wolf pups have very soft, muted, natural, gradiented colours as opposed to flashy domestic dogs.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Oh God that is just so damn adorable.

I just can't even...the cuteness....
Raggedstar said:
Working at a vet clinic, so I routinely see puppies and kittens (as a bonus, we even get the odd bunny). It helps me forget all the poop, vomit, owners yelling at me for how expensive vet care is, and euthanasias. Ya, past few weeks I've assisted in 7 euthanasias (including two days where there were 3 in a day). I really need healthy puppies and kittens to help with the pain.

We can't tell what the puppy's looking at, but we're sure that it isn't as cute as the puppy is. It's probably just a tennis ball, or two wolf cubs eating each other.
If that was a reference to the previous picture, those are definitely not wolf cubs. They're Siberian Husky puppies. Pet peeve of mine since there are stupids out there that scam people by selling husky or shepherd puppies as pure wolf. There are some huskies that look like wolves, but when you see very sharp, vibrant colour patterns like those (or curly tails, pink noses, big batty ears, etc), those scream dog. Wolf pups have very soft, muted, natural, gradiented colours as opposed to flashy domestic dogs.

I love wolf pups, they are so cute!

Especially the middle one...oh God....I need to sit down.

...Cute overload....