Game Dogs: A Woofcraft Wedding

PurpleSkull

Mar 20, 2009
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked most of the other ones. Stick to what you did with knives R us.

Kinda liked the part when they started to kill everyone at the wedding. Got boring after a few seconds though. And beth's stupid nonsense she spouted was just annoying. I should have aimed for her at the shooting.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
Hm...that wasn't bad. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either.
This time a certain someone shouting "wolverine!" in the background didn't make me so much as smirk. It was so predictable that it was lame.
I kinda expected the wedding to be raided by the opposing faction, but this works too.
Guess they should have had this thing in a PvE area, rather than PvP * shrugs *

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Wait wasn't someone supposed to die this episode?
Also what was with Beth's eyes, the have closed glance up looked really creepy...looked like she had a nerdgasm every couple of seconds.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
PurpleSkull said:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked most of the other ones. Stick to what you did with knives R us.

Kinda liked the part when they started to kill everyone at the wedding. Got boring after a few seconds though. And beth's stupid nonsense she spouted was just annoying. I should have aimed for her at the shooting.
thefreeman0001 said:
PurpleSkull said:
Oh god. This episode sucked. Liked all of the other ones. .
fixed for you.
Typical users. Unwilling to accept new forms of comedy that isn't ZP or Unskippable. If you don't like it, that's fine. There's no reason to ruin it for the rest of us.

OT: This was a funny episode, reminded me of my World of Warcraft days, in addition to the real-life incident this is making fun of. It's rather amusing that people take role-playing to this extreme, but I did enjoy Chet and Rodger's reactions to discovering the power of obtaining phat lewtz.

Edit: Found the video. Could this episode possibly be a reference to this?

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
Very boring(ly bad) episode like the rest, and even the killing spree at the wedding wasn't that funny.

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
The best laid plans....

I suppose that sometimes not even knowing someone personally will keep him from making an ass of himself on the internet.

PurpleSkull

Mar 20, 2009
Oh, that "d" in "liked" got ninja'd in :3 It was supposed to be a way more destructive commentary.

The only Gamedogs episodes that I liked were Knives R Us and that teaser for Season two.

Z of the Na said:
Typical users. Unwilling to accept new forms of comedy that isn't ZP or Unskippable. If you don't like it, that's fine. There's no reason to ruin it for the rest of us.
How do we ruin it for anyone, [This Series is already in ruins....NO BAD THOUGHTS STOP] by expressing our opinion? After all I for one got still hope the makers are turning around some 180 degree and make Gamedogs funny.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I'm thinking this must have been what the "Hand of Fate" minigame last week was for. But as I remember, I think most of us wanted Chet to get put down. Oh well.

Mykonos said:
Was that a reference to Monty Python towards the end?
Herbert's Father: You only killed the bride's father, that's all!

Lancelot: Well, I...I didn't mean to.

Herbert's Father: Didn't mean to?! You put your sword right through his head!!!

I freaking love that movie.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
"Sorry, Beth, you had phat loot!" This was EASILY one of the funniest episodes.

True Nero

Dahaka Trainer
May 26, 2009
wait wait wait... was drago her groom? i see a plot twist in the makiiinnnngggg

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
not bad, but not as good as The Sword Made Of BEES!.

decent parody though.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
George Palmer said:
Undead Dragon King said:
I'm thinking this must have been what the "Hand of Fate" minigame last week was for.
Nope. Carnage is still on its way. Stay tuned! :)
So this was a setup to the next episode, I presume. Because they have ruined Bethany's "wedding" with one of the bosses...