Game Dogs: Episode 11: Interview

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
This weeks episode was pretty funny. Loved the whole Cliffy B parody.

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
It was a great episode, so kudos for a job well done. Also, Susan, your cameo was simply awesome.

Anterean

Feb 15, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Anterean said:
Susan Arendt said:
I'm the interviewer from GamePunx. :)
You seemed very, perhaps even a little too professional for an employee of GamePunx Magazine
Oh, I dunno. It's not like I was really paying attention to...uh...the one in the sweater. And, uh...the tall one. Chuck. Something like that. ;)

Also, you can't tell, but I'm totally hungover. The music from Axl Roma was killing me!
Fair point, and being hung over really puts that final touch on the GamePunx authenticity.
I would have expected their interviews to be drunk and insulting, but hung over and not paying certainly works

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
A game with machine gun puppies. Action, rts, and platform elements all in one game. You had me at machine gun puppies.

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
willgreg123 said:
What the... Is that a Papillon?! Dude, my family got a Papillon a just last month.

UGH! Axel is dating a 16 year old?! Oh, wait... is that in dog years? Would that even matter? Now I'm confused...
Papillon was my first thought too!

And my response to all the comments regarding 16 being old for a dog would be...and of course this is just me, I don't know what the creators would say...but *I* generally assume that one of the humanoid characteristics granted to anthropomorphic animals is a human life expectancy. xD

I would also assume that anthro animals have trichromatic color vision. Why keep those little technical limitations that are unnecessary in fiction?

Anyway, I agree with the general consensus: another good ep--not quite the best, but funny.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
Uhhhh... meh. This one was really just one long, running joke. It was a funny at times, but never really hilarious.

ad5x5

Jun 23, 2009
Meh - worst one yet.
There was just nothing happening that wasn't either for too predictable or contrived.
Shame really - GD has been quite good up til then.

Hope the form comes back next week.

GameGoddess101

Jun 11, 2009
Damn, that reporter sounded a lot like Susan Arendt. I dunno why.
Well, I thought Axel was fucking hilarious. And the last line... but more the most part it just felt boring and awkward... but keep it up. It was really getting good for a while!!

shadowdyce11

Feb 5, 2010
Lol really liked this episode XD, better than last week's drawn out Yee scene T_T, And what with the furry references XD

shark attack

Oct 3, 2009
Why did everyone keep rocking back and forth like a damn parakeet while they were talking? Between that and the teleporting hands that kept appearing and disappearing at the bottom of the screen watching this almost sent me insane.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
A bit of a meh, I have to say. I dunno. Maybe it's just my mood.
Didn't help that I really cannot stand cavalier king charles >_< Rat bastards.

It was a good episode, and the intro of a rival does show how insignificant a label that Electro is, and how they guys are small fish in the games industry at this point ( I assume this is where you're going with the show)

Good job in fairness, but the humour was a bit off beat for me.
Again, probably just me.

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
So much potential squandered. You could have done a really funny bit having a doggie version of noted game reviewers (Adam and Morgan from Xplay, or possibly a Yahtzee mutt) and focus the episode more one some of the quirks and pitfalls of the game reviewing industry.

The only really good joke, and good because it was subtle, was the "We're in full 32 colors"

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
Boba Frag said:
Didn't help that I really cannot stand cavalier king charles >_< Rat bastards.
Where was there a Cavvie? o_O I personally think they're cute dogs, but I didn't see one in this show.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
why no puppies? Maybe because congress passed a law you can't kill children in video games...

That might just be a tiny bit of reason.

Both games seem awesome though. They both have their merits.

Uncle Muffles

Mar 25, 2010
Pinstar said:
So much potential squandered. You could have done a really funny bit having a doggie version of noted game reviewers (Adam and Morgan from Xplay, or possibly a Yahtzee mutt) and focus the episode more one some of the quirks and pitfalls of the game reviewing industry.

The only really good joke, and good because it was subtle, was the "We're in full 32 colors"
I'd have to agree there.
Can they even distinguish blue, red, or green? \o/
Anywho, A-Lane started somewhat slow, but the show took off with grandeur.

Succeed with trial and error my good friends, you'll have this pegged in no time!
Meanwhile; think of more fur pun tags. They're humorous. x3