Game Dogs: Episode Four: Satan

DJ OMiY

May 19, 2009
I still want to know why people show up week after week after saying they will never watch this any more and complain yet AGAIN about how much they don't like the show.

Also, I'm not sure how the furry argument plays into it because isn't the definition of a "Furry" someone that derives sexual pleasure from animals? It's quite the non sequitur guys, because the points don't connect logically. This cartoon isn't trying to give someone sexual pleasure.

If the show isn't for you, stop leaving hate comments and go watch something else. I find it amusing and will continue to watch.

A couple points of criticism:
- The opening could be shorter and the "Are you insane?" could be dropped or changed with every episode.
- The actors don't feel like they are "into" it enough. The acting feels very shallow and uninspired.
- Try including other aspects of the game-making process than just the idea-throwing. It'll be much more entertaining if we see the dogs doing something else besides talking.
- Try and flesh out the characters a tad more. Interesting characters will make the show in itself more interesting.

Panda Mania

Jul 1, 2009
Wow. That Satan-empty bowl thing became the one and only thing I've laughed at in this series so far.

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
God damn four episodes in and i still can't make up my mind.I guess I'll keep watching,and i found out what comedy style it reminds me of...SITCOM!Like sinfeld or something.I was never really a big fan of Sinfeld,or however you spell it,but it had it's moments,Just like this show.

Hurray for commas!!

Anyway,do i recomend this show?The answer is maby,watch it for youreself...Like anybody is reading this anyhow.