Game Dogs: Episode Four: Satan

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Was that a Clerks reference in the beginning? (The animated series not the movies)

OT: It's alright, but I don't like that female characters always tend to play the "Straight" character, the one who just looks down on the whacky antics of the other two in the group. It's kind of a damper on the whole thing, I'm not saying take out the female dog, I'm saying get her more involved with what the other two are doing instead of having her react to what the other two are doing. Just what I think, but this is the only episode I've watched so far so maybe I missed something. :p

Bob was hilarious though. Keep more Bob coming.

ad5x5

Jun 23, 2009
Russ,
Liking this series so far as i posted earlier, but that "Are you insane?" gag really does need to change every episode.

few suggestions...

1: "It's all in your head"
2: "Don't blame me for this mess"
3: "I'm passing the buck... to you!"

Just a few that will speak volumes to people who have had a lousy manager at some point in their career.

Brainstrain

Oct 3, 2009
Take'em out of the break room. That'll give you more background characters to play with.

Put them in the game world, tron style. Or put them down.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Not really any humour, but I think I might keep watching to give me something to do on the sport-less school nights.

Mash101

Feb 8, 2010
I don't mind the humor just that I don't like the premise (game devleoper's thinking of what to put in their current game). You guys kind of boxed yourselves in with this setting, the whole in a lunch room of a random office building? not much to expect form something like that, so hopefully you add more then just the two rooms. That and to me animals (preferably dogs and cats) don't work well on a large scale audience, maybe to younger kids but I'm just not seeing it being that good of an idea. While I do get it has to be done weekly there isn't a heck of a lot of energy or excitement going on making it kind of boring. The show is already surreal why not have something completely out of the ordinary happen? I'll keep watching and hopefully you guys can pull this series out of the box, both figuratively and literally. very excited to see how you continue with it though, always been interested in this type of animation (great work on the visuals by the way) and episodic content. Not all series start out great so I'm hoping you guys can turn it around and make this something great.

Brainstrain

Oct 3, 2009
Maybe Gary's cousin visits from out of town, and she's really hot? The fact she's his cousin could be revealed at the end. TWIST: It's a girl dog and Bethanie is the one attracted! WHOAH WE'RE CROSSING THE LINE, PEEPS

Cingle

Jul 12, 2006
This show remains due to the high level of creepy zoophiles that hang out at this site.

Rolling Thunder

Dec 23, 2007
Sorry chaps. Abscence-of humour as evidenced by apocalypse lane and other videos. I understand the team put a lot of work into this, but it's not particularly worth watching.

Orekoya

Sep 24, 2008
Cingle said:
This show remains due to the high level of creepy zoophiles that hang out at this site.
They're called Furries.

Anyways, still find this series to be boring and dull. The excessive use of the same settings and joke props is making the series even less bearable. Time to put down Old Yeller.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
This was like the first five minutes of a TV show (which sounds like a terrible way to do this kind of thing). screw you Game Dogs, you made me want to know what happens next. One more and if there is no awesomeness I am out-- for good.

DekuDurden

Oct 22, 2008
In this action-packed episode, we see...what? A summary of the conclusion from the previous episode followed by a few jokes about making a satanic game, and the ever present desire of the boss to fire them. In short, this episode recapped last episode, and tacked on around 3 jokes? Unless you're a goldfish, I don't think we need to be reminded of what the previous 5 minute segment was.

Awful. Just Awful. I'm done with it. It's worse than the final episodes of "Unforgotten Realms," a series that started with ACTUAL potential and went down hill.

"Furries" and fans of sugar-coated content empty sitcoms can keep it. As far as "The Escapist" goes, put the dog to sleep.

w1ndscar

Jul 22, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
w1ndscar said:
Russ Pitts said:
w1ndscar said:
PLEASE tell me this isn't supposed to be replacing Doomsday Arcade... *Also saying that DA is actually just being delayed would be nice too...*
DA is just being delayed.
*sigh of relief* Thanks Russ. Nobody seemed to know what was going on in the DA Topics.
Michael and Michael are working very hard on the next set of episodes. We hope to be able to bring them out one after the other. Stay tuned. We're actually planning to make kind of a big deal about it around here when they show up.
Yeah, well I say that they should take all the time they need to make it awesome, I was just afraid of it getting cancelled. Lol.