Game Dogs: Episode Six: The Cleric

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Episode Six: The Cleric

It's all fun and games until someone uses their erotic dance skills.

Watch Video

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
I would watch it Russ, and I'm sure its a fantastic episode as ever, but I'm getting a 404 error message everytime I click the link... :S

edit: works now! Funny stuff good job guys :D

Dec 14, 2009
"Which of these dice to do I roll to erase gender bias?" That's quite hilarious. My faith in the series is returning.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
I was able to watch it, so am I the first to have actually seen the video? Regardless, I thought that was funny, as well as a clever satire on gender roles in modern gaming culture. And I only mean that with a tiny bit of irony.

The show keeps getting better, guys. I'll definitely be watching from now on.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
still no ducks but lots of fur ... who's a good dog (rubs belly) you are great episode

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Bit... really? *****. Not very original or witty guys.

Ohwell, if she literally, "sighs" again.. Grrr.

Why ARE they tehre after hours? WTF?

Apr 28, 2008
That was pretty good. This series is starting to find its footing, which is nice.

TheNamlessGuy said:
Also; Touche Russ.
Touche

I noticed that as well.
Well done Russ...

Roos1993

Oct 20, 2009
Great Episode!
but i really wish that she would actually sigh instead of saying it.

Morayman

Oct 3, 2007
Best one so far for me, except as plurrables mentioned about bethany literally saying "sigh", but my interest in the show has risen.

Bakaferret

Jun 18, 2009
Plurralbles said:
Bit... really? *****. Not very original or witty guys.

Ohwell, if she literally, "sighs" again.. Grrr.

Why ARE they tehre after hours? WTF?
Yeah the whole "Sigh" thing really got on my nerves. Literally made me cringe. >.o

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Funny episode! I look forward to the next one. Also, great job on the "definitely not furry" search keywords!

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
I'm not going to write my usual "I wish I could like this, because then I wouldn't feel bad for only watching half of it." speech...
I'm just going to say one thing.

Seriously, drop the "animated in front of a live studio audience" ... 'joke', please?

The joke was funny, when Futurama did it... did it once I might add...

But this has been a feature for every episode, it was a good reference the first time I saw it, I had a little chuckle, but now it's annoying.

Brainstrain

Oct 3, 2009
Neebs and Murdon are the best characters on the escapist!!

Thanks for showing us an actual drawing. But is it a D&D party of only one person? It's implied that Russ is the DM but also talks like he was in the party.

chessmasterhex

Dec 3, 2009
This show needs to get stranger in a major sense. Like Tim Leary strange, or Naked Lunch meets "Taxi" strange. Just... do something else. I don't know how many more nerd and or office tropes are left for you to exploit. A road trip episode, a hot-springs episode... ANYTHING

onda

Jan 7, 2010
Ok, I really didn't want this to hapne, but.... your improving.

The live studio audience thing is still not funny, and when someone sghis, you don't say sigh. You sigh. Don't say sigh. Sigh. same goes for growling.