Game Dogs: Episode Six: The Cleric

Warthermair

Jul 18, 2009
Abedeus said:
wordsmith said:
-20hp for "casting magic missile up gary's ass" and "I check for hidden doors". What next, "I wanna cast a spell"?

Seriously, if you want to stop people saying "This is shit, bring back UR", BRING BACK UR. Just because you paint your Metro the same colour as the Ferrari you used to own doesn't make the Metro any less shit.
...Gah. The UR guys stopped making videos, it wasn't Escapist's fault.
Actually, he wants to keep making the videos. He is even trying to sell UR DVDs to fund the rest of season 3, and optimistically season 4.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Alright, that was pretty funny. Though, I seriously need to rethink my roleplaying class choice.

DarkSaber

Dec 22, 2007
flaming_squirrel said:
BeeRye said:
This actually reminded me of the first episode of Unforgotten Realms with the whole "I search for traps" thingy.
That would be because they're reusing all of its jokes due to lacking any of their own.
It's not a rip-off, it's an homage, or referencing, or a parody, or whatever bollocks Russ will give as an excuse.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Brainstrain said:
Neebs and Murdon are the best characters on the escapist!!
COME OUT LAAAAAAAAAAAADY.

That's just gonna scare her, Murdon.

EDIT: That was a horrible episode. Don't rip off Urealms.

zeda12123

Aug 29, 2009
Um, the D&D thing feels like a unforgotten realms remake. Just with less awesome. Especialy with the whole hidden doors bit.

Lightslei

Feb 18, 2010
Honestly this episode didn't even make me smirk.

I don't get why people are complaining about saying the expressions considering I do it all the time.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Meh, it was an okay episode. I watch these mainly out of boredom, because I have to wait for Mass Effect 2 to load up.

Also, the sighing was very cringe worthy.

Vimbert

Aug 15, 2009
I admire you sticking to your guns. Sure, it's not working, but I applaud the determination.

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
I like the little reference to Unforgotten Realms. The saying of the word 'sigh' instead of just making noise is a bit annoying, but nothing big. Funny episode.

Negative

Feb 12, 2010
Yay, finally an espisode that cracked a laugh from my shriveled bitter heart, good job guys.

Also am I the only one wondering why Gary and Chet are only wearing a tie and a scarf, yet everyone else is wearing clothes? Are they naked or something?

Mirrorknight

Jul 23, 2009
OK, this series is officially the "Family Circus" of The Escapist. It's always there, in the upper left hand corner, just waiting to suck.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
"Check for secret doors"
Did they seriously just rip off the "I check for traps" bit form Unforgotten Realms, you cant steal jokes from shows that have been on the same website, its to obvious.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Negative said:
Also am I the only one wondering why Gary and Chet are only wearing a tie and a scarf, yet everyone else is wearing clothes? Are they naked or something?
Im failing to see the problem. Could someone explain?

Ode to Oda

Jan 16, 2010
Archemetis said:
I'm not going to write my usual "I wish I could like this, because then I wouldn't feel bad for only watching half of it." speech...
I'm just going to say one thing.

Seriously, drop the "animated in front of a live studio audience" ... 'joke', please?

The joke was funny, when Futurama did it... did it once I might add...

But this has been a feature for every episode, it was a good reference the first time I saw it, I had a little chuckle, but now it's annoying.
You also forgot Gary's "Are you insane?"

I mean, ok, like the "live studio audience" joke, somewhat amusing the first time, but at least change the quote, goddamn.

diablomaki

Jul 17, 2009
i think i heard a hawthorne heights reference

i dunno i just dont like the characters, .....

apocolypse lane and doraleous get me here so i just keep watching and wishing it was better