Game Dogs: Episode Six: The Cleric

lonercs

Jun 6, 2008
I liked this episode. However, the music is getting annoying. Also NEVER use someone else jokes. Expectantly if they are from a better old show. Don't rip off UR, people are still pissed that you took it's empty spot.

Oh and don't say sigh or growl! Actually sigh and growl!

Though this is the first "real" funny episode. I give you points for that.

"I cast magic missile up Gary's ass'. 'I heard that!" lol

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
This one was decent. HOWEVER saying SIGH is retarded. Just make a noise...not a word.

Garys ass joke was quite funny though.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
OMG.... sorry but that was the worst one i have seen so far. Something was totally boring about it... Not interesting at all and only one good laugh when they are on about magic missiles up Gary's ass lol.

Sorry but that episode was weak.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
I'm going to post again, just to add some criticism now that I've got a few minutes.

*like many people, I have grown bored with the "live studio audience" gag.
*Gary saying "Are you insane?" could change, but it's starting to grow on me.
*oh, and one other thing: um...
*uh...
*hmmm...

nope, that's it. I liked everything else.

Kaotic Skunk

Aug 21, 2009
The tag might say "Not Furry" But it still seems like it to me. And I am not just saying that cause I am furry. Either way its a good show and its still funny.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
This episode was funny "i cast magic missiles up Gary's ass"-Roger
Finally Roger says something funny
You know that the thing was funnier and better a LONG time ago, in some different DnD game? Anyone who saw it was, instead of laughing, facepalming due to the lameness and rip-off of a good joke.

BeeRye

Mar 4, 2009
This actually reminded me of the first episode of Unforgotten Realms with the whole "I search for traps" thingy.

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
For me, this was a step backwards. I didn't laugh or even smile at it one bit. Still I'll keep tuned.

DeviousJ

Nov 9, 2009
I can't really tell if I liked it or not. The DnD jokes seemed to be worn out, the characters all have those flat and stereotypical personality, but I still feel a kind of irony coming with them which makes me often smile.
My favorite character is Bob, so personally I think it would be a better episode with Bob in it. But I might still be wrong.

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
Ok, so I came back to give this show another shot, thinking "heck, I've got time to waste"
Apparently thats exactly what I did... "WASTE" my time, because if anything this show feels like it has gotten worse.

At this point, I could point to daedrick's suggestive post from a few episodes back (someone reposted it above) but then i realized that not only would those critiques fall on deaf ears, it would actually turn the show into it's much better non-dog counterpart: CODE MONKEYS.

So my best suggestion I can make, with all the best intentions, is that this show should be scrapped, and whatever funding was being used to produce whatever episodes you have yet to make be used to fund a new season of Unforgotten Realms, especially since it's only six episodes in and already you are recycling episode themes like Dungeons and Dogs. I mean, it's a show about game designers who have as yet to begun "designing" anything game related, with the exception of that episode with that Mr. Yii guy who was about the best thing that happened to the series next to it's inevitable cancellation.

Sorry to be so tough with the criticism, but it's really not a good show to me thus far, and I have a sneaking suspicion that even the people who claim to 'like it' or find it "humorous" at times probably wouldn't miss it or start a petition to bring it back or anything if it quietly went away.

flaming_squirrel

Jun 28, 2008
BeeRye said:
This actually reminded me of the first episode of Unforgotten Realms with the whole "I search for traps" thingy.
That would be because they're reusing all of its jokes due to lacking any of their own.

GoWithDAFro

Feb 18, 2010
still not really liking this series. The best way to make this series funny is probably to make every episode revolve around Bob and Mr. Yee. And please, never make anything an "optical illuuuuusion".

MasterKirov

Nov 8, 2009
My opinion? It's better than Dorellus (the only show on this channel I've seen that has failed at being funny). Really the only joke I found funny in this one was the whole Erotic Dancing skill. Sorry guys but the D&D humour isn't funny, and I'm not saying it because it's jokes from Unforgotten Realms. It just comes across as rather stale. Still, it's probably about a three star thing. Not completely terrible, but needs some work. The user "Daedrick" has already put up what I would have put up. Whether you listen to him though or not is totally up to you Russ, but it could mean the differance between Growing the Beard and being Molested By a Panda (i.e: Jumped the Shark).

AizenTheAzure

Oct 28, 2009
How can anyone be entertained by this, it's nearly unwatchable, not to be mean, but it just needs to stop, it's not funny.