Game Dogs: Episode Three: Mr. Yee

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Episode Three: Mr. Yee

Mr. Yee tells the team his idea for a new game.

Watch Video

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Yes, I think I am very much starting to like this series.

Mr. Yee seems more laid-back than Gary... if a pretty big 'Cloudcuckoolander' and otherwise totally clueless... And somewhat sexist... I;m not really sure what to make of him.

So, a Satan-worshiping game set in Antarctica... yeah, that might not work out too well.

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
meh decent, think you should stick to doing fun about the gaming industry, not general office jokes like the absent-minded office boss.

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
"Oh! Let's also make it about Antarctica! I've always wanted to there!"

This episode has been better than the rest so far guys, good job :)

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Did I hear both an -snip- Mario (Chet's idea) and a Dante's Inferno reference in that episode? I'm kind of doubtful with that first one, but it doesn't hurt to ask about things like this. These are starting to get better, but I'm not really knowing what to expect, exactly. After all, you mentioned that this was focused around the 1980's, and I wasn't born then.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
It was okay, I guess. I'll give it a few more episodes until I make up my mind.

Now, was I imagining it in my head or did I faintly hear voices in the background during the first half of the episode? I don't know if it is meant to add to the ambience of the office, though. If it is: I love it that you're thinking of tiny details such a these.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I love Mr. Yee, he's hilarious

Though he'd be funnier as a British Churchill-style bulldog. He sounds far too young for my liking.

Imagine, in Churchill's voice: "Gravy! Remind me to spend some money today!"

Followed by a General Haigh Stephen Fry "Myooaaaaaaah!"

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
Usually I give a show three episodes before I decide whether or not I am going to continue watching it. But shows on the escapist tend to start a little slow so I will give it one final week. Overall this show is still not very funny or interesting.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Okay, Mr Yee was cool. But again the main characters manage to be unfunny and well... soulless. Which is okay if you have to make a satanist game, I guess.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Ha, this one was pretty good.
I suppose it is still getting into its stride, and if this is one of the growing steps on the way, I can hardly wait for the fruitation of this show.
Wait... what did I just say?
Sorry, I don't know what came over me.

Cherry Cola

Your daddy, your Rock'n'Rolla
Jun 26, 2009
..... I actually giggled.

Still, the episode dragged on for way too long and lost its funny rather fast.

Not many chances left now