Game Dogs: Free Marketing

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
Lyri said:
So I can totally here escapist office background noises in my headphones under this, or is it intentional?
Intentional. And its not Escapist office noise, its added in post. :)

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
dkyros said:
My ears are bleeding...
I agree with other viewers that using some nice bleeping effects could've been funnier and less offensive to everyone.

something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA0L4r8YcQs
NOBODY BLEEPS THE STEVE! I would have but he would have sued me back to the stone ages.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Urgh! Its people like that who make, "Honey" and "Sweety" sound condescending. It drives me nuts; People from the South actually say that. Well, they say that and actually mean "Person I adore," not "Person I'm patronizing."

Suffice to say, I wouldn't mind if by the end of the season, Steve got what's coming to him.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
zHellas said:
HT_Black said:
Hang on...Gary referenced Gamepunx Magazine? Does that mean Stolen Pixels and Game Dogs share a universe? And going from there, Stoeln Pixels once referenced Zero Punctuation...so is Yahtzee a critic inside a webcomic that exists as a column on the back of a fictional magazine? Or does he simply exist on the same plane as us, alongside Stolen Pixels; but if that's the case, how can Gary be aware of Gamepunx's existence...?
....I wonder what a dog version of Yahtzee would look like.
He's a Yorkie.

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
Hey, guess what sucks?
GAME DOGS SUCKS!
Honestly, the new season is based solely around random outbursts of profanity and offensive jokes. That's not what humor is.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Norik said:
Hey, guess what sucks?
GAME DOGS SUCKS!
Honestly, the new season is based solely around random outbursts of profanity and offensive jokes. That's not what humor is.
And what do you have to bring to the table?

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
... the hell was that? I like this series, guys. The first season was pretty good, just not funny, and so far the second season has been pretty good and progressively funnier. This episode was ... annoying. Just annoying. I haven't lost any faith in Game Dogs, because I know you're still trying out different things. But this, in my opinion, was a thing that didn't work and should probably never be done again. I saw no jokes to speak of. I saw no point to the episode and nowhere for it to go in future episodes. The only thing I saw was a bunch of boring, flat characters (they definitely weren't that flat in the first season) whining about some stupid troll, and then some guy I don't know anything about interrupts them to yell `fuck' at a blackberry over and over and over again. No charm, no humor, nothing interesting at all. Try again.

Mr.Gompers

Dec 27, 2009
I figured out the answer to the question of what Steve dropped if Gary was dropping H-bombs: The Doctor Device!

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
searanox said:
Why do they keep making these? It hurts, please stop. Just let me die.
Because people find it funny? I for one was rollin through nearly the entire episode.